Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How You Can Manage This Recession - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How You Can Manage This Recession (897 Views)

Cheap, Cheerful (& Healthy!) Recipes - Eating Well Despite The Recession! / Get Rich Selling Beans And Beat This Recession / How To Feed Your Family During This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Manage This Recession by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Hello,
Some people are opulent enough to breeze through this recession, but for those us down in the gutters we have to devise means of cheating nature.
I discovered a way of getting quality meals from little money.
I noticed that whenever I eat egg in the morning I feel "full" upto 2 days after so there would be no need to need to eat or sh*t till my next meal. But what about balanced diet?
So I discovered this food called "egg soup" which will cost nothing more than N60/70 to make.
To prepare this dish:
* boil some water(1 or 2 cup) in a deep plate, or, if you rich enough to have a pot, boil in a pot.
* as the water is simmering break the raw egg(s), pour into the pot and stir.
* add some salt(optional), pepper(optional), or one cube of maggi(recommended) and small oil
* if you have some leaves or edible grass in your backyard you may add some to garnish.
* when the soup gets thick (owing to the coagulation of the egg) remove the soup from the stove.
Your soup is Ready! wink
you can now eat with eba.
N/B: you can add garri while the soup is still boiling.
My nokia phone doesn't have a good camera otherwise I would have snapshots.
Eat this meal and you will not feel hungry for 50+ hours.
This is how I have been managing N5000 for two months now and I am still not bored.
Try this and thank me later. Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: How You Can Manage This Recession by BENEFICIAL12(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2017
Mumm,,,I smell egg poison o
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2017
BENEFICIAL12:
Mumm,,,I smell egg poison o
lol. No o It is tested and trusted
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Has anyone tried it
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Has anyone tried it?

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Beans Wholesale From North / Nigerian Man Cries Out after buying this Pen!s Like Meat From Food Vendor / Another Way To Cook Delicious Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.