Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Going Bald At 23 Is Not An Option. What Do I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Going Bald At 23 Is Not An Option. What Do I Do? (747 Views)

Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going Bald At 23 Is Not An Option. What Do I Do? by charlesadams926(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2017
I'm coming here because it's hard to tell what's real and what's bullshit about hair loss. I'm starting to get "entryways" above my temples, and a line just above my widow's peak is starting to thin out as well. The back of my head is so far unaffected. My father was completely bald by age 30. This hurts me particularly because I have thick, wavy brown hair, and I consider it my best physical feature (it is by far the part of me that I get the most physical compliments on). I've struggled with body-image and self-esteem issues in the past, and the thought that my "one good thing" is going away is hitting me harder than I was expecting. What can I do to mitigate or recover the damage? I'm not wearing a toupee or anything obvious and gross. Failing that, how do I cope with it? I'm 23 for God's sake! I'm too young to be old!
Re: Going Bald At 23 Is Not An Option. What Do I Do? by EarlWorlex(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Stop masturbating
Re: Going Bald At 23 Is Not An Option. What Do I Do? by DrToche: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
I have got the cure

(1) (Reply)

Unimaginable Health Issues Caused By Ecological Light Bulbs(energy Saving Bulbs) / Mascum Herbal Pride Sexually Problem Weak Erection And Enlargement Of The Penis / All You Need To Know About Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.