Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Solve This Riddle If You Are A Genius - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Solve This Riddle If You Are A Genius (2943 Views)

You Are A Genius If You Get This Right / Who Can Solve This Riddle? / A Hilarious Joke About An Idiot And A Genius! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Riddle If You Are A Genius by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2017
If you think and you know and you are absolutely sure that you are a genius, can you tell me who Teresa is.

Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are A Genius by dorry62(f): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2017
C:daughter cool
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are A Genius by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2017
preciousuweh:
If you think and you know and you are absolutely sure that you are a genius, can you tell me who Teresa is.
I am NON OF THE ABOVE to Teresa. I am a son inlaw to Teresa should actually be the right relationship. Simple
Analysis: My daughter's mother is my wife and my wife been a daughter to Teresa makes Teresa my mother inlaw and me her son inlaw.

3 Likes

Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are A Genius by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Non of the above
Terasa daughter is my wife...so am her son inlaw
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are A Genius by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2017
dorry62:
C:daughter cool
olodo
No answer
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are A Genius by dorry62(f): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2017
Osahon7:
olodo
No answer
Mugu the answer is daughter or son in law as it depends on the sex(male or female) of the person asking the question

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Questions With The Smart Answers: Hilarious / Five Important Qualities Of A Woman: For Men Only / Funniest Mistakes In Soccer (laugh Till You Faint)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.