Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

BAD ACT!! Man Kills Elder Brother For Not Giving Him Pocket Money In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BAD ACT!! Man Kills Elder Brother For Not Giving Him Pocket Money In Abuja (369 Views)

Uncalled Act! Man Allegedly Give Head To A 7 Year Old Girl In Ilesha. PICX & VID / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BAD ACT!! Man Kills Elder Brother For Not Giving Him Pocket Money In Abuja by Fleewpeed: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2017

Dominic Ogbaji, who is Twenty-two-year-old and an indigene of Cross River State, is now gnashing his teeth in bitter regret at the headquarters of the Homicide Department of the Federal Capital Territoty (FCT) Police Command, Abuja, where he is being held in custody.
Dominic, an indigene of Cross River State, is alleged to have killed his elder brother, 32-year-old John Ogbaji, while he was asleep, for not giving him pocket money. The gruesome incident happened on November 2, 2016, at Ajegunle in Mpape village, FCT Abuja.
Dominic came from the village to live with his late elder brother in Abuja, while searching a better source of income.
Prior to relocating to Abuja, Dominic had been a barber but was not earning much and earnestly wanted a change. So John invited him to Abuja. Not long after he came to Abuja, he began to pester the brother to get him a job. The situation came to a head on the night of November 2, after the two siblings had eaten their dinner.
Recalling the chain of events that led to the death of the deceased, Dominic told Sunday Sun reporter:

“I came from my village to stay with my sister but she referred me to my elder brother. When I got to his place, I told him I needed a job, but…

continue reading http://gistcliq..com/2017/01/bad-act-22yrs-old-man-kills-elder.html

(1) (Reply)

Istanbul NYE Attacker Was Directed By Isil Commander Who Changed Target At Last / Man Appears In Court Over IKEDC Official’s Assault / OMG!!! See What Happened To LASU Student That Filmed A Task Force Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.