Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Is It A Crime To Steal A Bibble ??????? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It A Crime To Steal A Bibble ??????? (484 Views)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber / Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Steal A Bibble ??????? by HAKKINS(f): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2017
something happened in my neighbourhood that really suprised me..........a man went to a church and stole some bibbles......suprisingly when he was caught he was beaten to pulp for stealing.....................thus is stealing a bibble a crime
Re: Is It A Crime To Steal A Bibble ??????? by succyreal(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2017
what was your question? did it include stealing? is stealing a sin? was he the owner of the bible? why can't he ask for it?

just answer the above and get the answer.

as for me it is a sin irrespective it is a Bible
Re: Is It A Crime To Steal A Bibble ??????? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Stealing is stealing. If he wanted a bible he should have asked the pastor in charge of the church for one.
Re: Is It A Crime To Steal A Bibble ??????? by HAKKINS(f): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2017
succyreal:
what was your question? did it include stealing? is stealing a sin? was he the owner of the bible? why can't he ask for it?

just answer the above and get the answer.

as for me it is a sin irrespective it is a Bible

...........chill dude.........i felt that eventhough he was caught stealing in a church......and it was a bibble he shouldnt be victimised......
Re: Is It A Crime To Steal A Bibble ??????? by HAKKINS(f): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Stealing is stealing. If he wanted a bible he should have asked the pastor in charge of the church for one.
......guy but to God do u think it is a sin
Re: Is It A Crime To Steal A Bibble ??????? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
HAKKINS:
......guy but to God do u think it is a sin

Stealing a bible to study the bible might not be a sin to God but stealing it to sell it for financial gain is a sin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drama As FAYOSE Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleiman / ALERT: Suicide Bombers Now Disguise As Nursing Mothers / Exclusive:more Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.