Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors (54493 Views)

The New Uniform For Zambia’s Customs Officers Has Sparked A Mixture Of Outrage / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Nickymezor(f): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jst passing by... Her life, her biz.
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by LastSurvivor11: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Who cares undecided
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by 2rez: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
osuofia2:
when you needs those i don't gives a bleeps crew you won't see them

We are here. Just that i went searching for fu.cks to give buh am back.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Divay22(f): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
She don eat belleful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Benblaq(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pidgin2:
wink T billz has scored another goal
dis wan na farewell message from tee

2 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Baba4dgals: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
MKO4ever:
As much as I like this babe, I find her body not sexy at all
cos ur eyes no sabi good thing tongue

Abi wat do u tink beckyta
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Missmossy(f): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Amebo people its her life biko undecided

2 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by curvilicious: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
If she had Csection in her previous birth and didn't work out properly her tummy wont go flat
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by repogirl(f): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nah! She isn't pregnant.

We mothers know how our body works, some days are good days, the belle behaves itself...On other days when it chooses to be bloated, we look like we have carried another one again. grin
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by ChisomSouthEast: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
hian
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Alphasoar(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlackDBagba:
grin
Land for sale!!!
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Alphasoar(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
repogirl:
Nah! She isn't pregnant.

We mothers know how our body works, some days are good days, the belle behaves itself...On other days when it chooses to be bloated, we look like we have carried another one again. grin

oh really?
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Ghost447(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
No big deal because she is married.
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by LoveJesus87(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by LoveJesus87(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Missmossy:
Amebo people its her life biko undecided
Hello dearie smiley
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
MKO4ever:
As much as I like this babe, I find her body not sexy at all

omo, I stand firmly with u on this one.
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Missmossy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Hello dearie smiley
Hi
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by LoveJesus87(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Missmossy:

Hi
How are you doing today? Happy new year. You look beautiful smiley
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Mimienudles(f): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
oscaruzie:

na dis kain news dey sweet una....I no see your comment for the female graduate wey dey sell moimoi thread o...iranu
berrrrra shut up there. Hypocrite!
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by kcowen(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
What if she's pregnant,wetin consign una ?shey na una belle....The day Nigerians take a chill pill,mind their business then we would have solve one of the problems in this country
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by zudozz: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
yoruba girl wey load amala for belle..
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by oscaruzie(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2017
Mimienudles:
berrrrra shut up there. Hypocrite!

hehehehehehe...see as you just dey vex for pesn wey you neva see before....what if I happen to be a very crucial and important person in your life, eh noodles?
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Mimienudles(f): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
oscaruzie:

hehehehehehe...see as you just dey vex for pesn wey you neva see before....what if I happen to be a very crucial and important person in your life, eh noodles?
na me important pass for ur life, u no just dey see am because I dey sure say u dey chop noodles welz
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by oscaruzie(m): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2017
Mimienudles:
na me important pass for ur life, u no just dey see am because I dey sure say u dey chop noodles welz

lol...c'mon sweetz. just messing with ya. howdy?
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Mimienudles(f): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2017
oscaruzie:

lol...c'mon sweetz. just messing with ya. howdy?
no bro, please don't mess with me, lol. Am noodles wink
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by oscaruzie(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2017
Mimienudles:
no bro, please don't mess with me, lol. Am noodles wink

I see. wanna be friends?
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Mimienudles(f): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2017
oscaruzie:

I see. wanna be friends?
we already are
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by oscaruzie(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Mimienudles:
we already are

you're good....damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by obontami: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
That cocaine sniffer has got her pregnant.
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by LoveJesus87(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Missmossy:

Hi
You soooo stunning shocked How you doing this morning dear smiley
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by yedidiah(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2017
if she is pregnant again then I won't blame her. She isn't getting any younger so she needs to drop one or two so she can focus on her career.
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by othrice: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
obontami:
That cocaine sniffer has got her pregnant.

baba,i don try ur number since but switch off.

we get dealings today na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function / Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.