Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) (29300 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife, Stacy Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Baba4dgals: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
Wey the wife
Oluwanike I like ur moniker nd dp...

Can we be frnds ?
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by curvilicious: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Divay22:
That baby is big shocked shocked shocked shocked

Extremely big my sister shocked

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by metallisc(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lilimax:
Lovely but show us your wife's Stacy Ebere's face for all I can see here is your family members undecided

Btw, fa bitukwara njo aka smiley
(na joke o!)

chai lili egbuo mamdu here!

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by newyorks(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
sweettease:
you are stating your opinion grin they are proudly Nigerians believe me but they just would rather have one of the world's most powerful passport than a Nigerian passport, I like the way the Irish found a way around that, becoming a citizen by birth doesn't just come from being born in Ireland, a few other things are involved and I think it's better that way.
pls hw do the irish gov.does theirs?can u throw more lights on that...
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by metallisc(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
Wey the wife

is it your wife? angry

and you have started climbing table in the kitchen....

Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by lagdmark(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
DebbieLaw:
Pls which of dem is his wife?
I tire o. Who we ask?
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by NobleRomm(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
BLACK GENERATION......
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Daniel058(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lilimax:
Lovely but show us your wife's Stacy Ebere's face for all I can see here is your family members undecided

Btw, fa bitukwara njo aka smiley
(na joke o!)
jiri ya nwayoo grin

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
herdekunley9ja:
See how his wife look like after 10.....abi no be his wife grin

abi no be HIS WIFE?
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by ndcide(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please what does it take to go give birth in the US. What's the process like are there chances the pregnant mother will not get visa?

Someone please educate me.
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by sweettease(f): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
newyorks:
pls hw do the irish gov.does theirs?can u throw more lights on that...
For parents who aren't Irish or British citizens like in the case of Seyi Law and his wife, the child can only become a citizen if the parent(s) have a genuine link in Ireland and have stayed in the country for 3 out of the last 4 years. So you can't just go there to deliver and return to your country and expect your child to automatically become a citizen.
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by pressy09: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
If you are good in graphics and you can design book covers and handbill very well,forward copies of your designed work to this mail:segunforlife@gmail.com
sweettease:
you are stating your opinion grin they are proudly Nigerians believe me but they just would rather have one of the world's most powerful passport than a Nigerian passport, I like the way the Irish found a way around that, becoming a citizen by birth doesn't just come from being born in Ireland, a few other things are involved and I think it's better that way.
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by obo389(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
that child is already a US citizen upon arrival. all this celebrities sef!! God dey.
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by OYIBN: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
During Ali Baba New Year Show, Seyi Law and AY were poking fun and insulting Toke Makinwa in the name of telling jokes. Don't know or heard of him before the offensive jokes. Now l can see that Seyi Law is not only ugly inside but physically ugly as well. His wife could pass as Toke Makinwa's Househelp. I hope Trump passes the necessary laws that make his child have Nigerian citizenship since himself and his wife are naija. They come and tell stupid jokes that can't sell in America in Nigeria, collect people's money and then go and born pickin for America. Shoooo!

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Celebs with USA delivery.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nomind dem.....Trump is coming 4dem
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by newyorks(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
sweettease:

For parents who aren't Irish or British citizens like in the case of Seyi Law and his wife, the child can only become a citizen if the parent(s) have a genuine link in Ireland and have stayed in the country for 3 out of the last 4 years. So you can't just go there to deliver and return to your country and expect your child to automatically become a citizen.
tnx alots

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Rett0: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
sweettease:

Same with Australia. US is really lenient.
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by seyoops4u: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lionbite:

well the idea of giving birth abroad justifies the fact that these celebs are making money off a nation they are not proud of calling home.

oro #Word
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
metallisc:

is it your wife? angry

and you have started climbing table in the kitchen....
kip quiet there ..is it yo comment

O don miss yo memes..compliment ...

Oya chop kiss grin
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by electrokcoi(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lionbite:

well the idea of giving birth abroad justifies the fact that these celebs are making money off a nation they are not proud of calling home.

Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by electrokcoi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
where is the wife naa
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Jimi23(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is true love. Patience in the Lord pays. Congrats to the couple. Seyi Law blood strong o. See as the daughter be like him photocopy.
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Trisha563(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wey d wife abeg
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Siscooh: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
shocked[quote author=OYIBN post=52667610]During Ali Baba New Year Show, Seyi Law and AY were poking fun and insulting Toke Makinwa in the name of telling jokes. Don't know or heard of him before the offensive jokes. Now l can see that Seyi Law is not only ugly inside but physically ugly as well. His wife could pass as Toke Makinwa's Househelp. I hope Trump passes the necessary laws that make his child have Nigerian citizenship since himself and his wife are naija. They come and tell stupid jokes that can't sell in America in Nigeria, collect people's money and then go and born pickin for America. Shoooo![/ grin
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Siscooh: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
Seyi law and Beautiful wife!

1 Share

Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Siscooh: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2017
OYIBN:
During Ali Baba New Year Show, Seyi Law and AY were poking fun and insulting Toke Makinwa in the name of telling jokes. Don't know or heard of him before the offensive jokes. Now l can see that Seyi Law is not only ugly inside but physically ugly as well. His wife could pass as Toke Makinwa's Househelp. I hope Trump passes the necessary laws that make his child have Nigerian citizenship since himself and his wife are naija. They come and tell stupid jokes that can't sell in America in Nigeria, collect people's money and then go and born pickin for America. Shoooo!
Here please!

Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by Ignyte(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2017
Lionbite:

Citizenship... my niece was born abroad too.
She won't pay for Education as an international student, no plenty Visa wahala. Everything go dey well.
Re: Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2017
muller102:
may be in instalments.
grin grin grin grin you ain't serious lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio / Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo / Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.