Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Exporting Automobiles,Auto parts And Other Goods From Europe To Lagos,nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporting Automobiles,Auto parts And Other Goods From Europe To Lagos,nigeria. (814 Views)

Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon / NEPC Says Nigerians Unofficially Exporting $40bn Goods Annually / Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporting Automobiles,Auto parts And Other Goods From Europe To Lagos,nigeria. by newacca: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hello family,
I am a design student in Italy. It is really an interesting thing to study in Europe, it opens your door to the world; if you are someone who likes challenges and can turn them to opportunities. smiley

Fastforward to my topic, I want to utilize the best of my academic stay in Europe to gain broader experience in international business/trade. ( I have done this on a small level when I was retailing phones and gadgets on social media grin but now, I want to engage in something more challenging)

How do I start?
I want to start by exporting automobiles, auto parts and building materials( particularly bathroom&kitchen design products,ceramics & marbles ) from Europe to Lagos,Nigeria.

What do I really need?

I need tips and advice from pool of experience of members here, who have threaded the part and those who are still in it. I would be very grateful if you could share the story. No experience is irrelevant to me. I believe in learning from cradle to grave and I am ready to learn from masters here. smiley

On a last note
I would be glad if someone could recommend a reliable freight forwarding agency/company in Italy or Germany, who could help me with shipping of a car or two from Germany or Italy to Lagos,Nigeria.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post and I look forward to your response.

Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
I would be glad if you could also share your view smiley
Re: Exporting Automobiles,Auto parts And Other Goods From Europe To Lagos,nigeria. by GMBuhari: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Me I don't pay before delivery but do me a favor, go to autoscout24, check Rover 75 v8 golden color or black, I've seen them it costs upwards of €19,000k let me know if you can handle that

Auto scout charges 250 for inspection, can do you that?

Oh and its not in Italy one's in Belgium the other in Austria I think

Happy searching
Re: Exporting Automobiles,Auto parts And Other Goods From Europe To Lagos,nigeria. by newacca: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
Me I don't pay before delivery but do me a favor, go to autoscout24, check Rover 75 v8 golden color or black, I've seen them it costs upwards of €19,000k let me know if you can handle that

Auto scout charges 250 for inspection, can do you that?

Oh and its not in Italy one's in Belgium the other in Austria I think

Happy searching

Thank you. smiley I can't test the depth of a river with my two legs grin investing €19K on a single deal as a beginner is a big risk for me. smiley
Ciao!
Re: Exporting Automobiles,Auto parts And Other Goods From Europe To Lagos,nigeria. by GMBuhari: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
newacca:

Thank you. smiley I can't test the depth of a river with my two legs grin investing €19K on a single deal as a beginner is a big risk for me. smiley
Ciao!

Good decision

But I sure say you nor get 19k

Anyways lower arm Rover 75 2004 or anti roll bar

Price am update me
Re: Exporting Automobiles,Auto parts And Other Goods From Europe To Lagos,nigeria. by newacca: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
GMBuhari:

Good decision

Price am update me

GMBuhari:

Good decision

Price am update me

Hmmmn bro, how are you so sure I don't have €19k? You don't judge a book by its cover. Aso nla ko leeyan nla ( you can relate to it if you understand Yoruba language)

Having said that, so you can invest €19k straight away on a single deal of a business you are still contemplating and seeking guidance and experience to start? grin ah! you be oga oo. I guess you are a politician grin I'm an entrepreneur. smiley

Anyways, I'll recommend Mercedes Benz for you. wink
Re: Exporting Automobiles,Auto parts And Other Goods From Europe To Lagos,nigeria. by GMBuhari: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin which kin Benz sls amg
newacca:

Hmmmn bro, how are you so sure I don't have €19k? You don't judge a book by its cover. Aso nla ko leeyan nla ( you can relate to it if you understand Yoruba language)

Having said that, so you can invest €19k straight away on a single deal of a business you are still contemplating and seeking guidance and experience to start? grin ah! you be oga oo. I guess you are a politician grin I'm an entrepreneur. smiley

Anyways, I'll recommend Mercedes Benz for you. wink
Re: Exporting Automobiles,Auto parts And Other Goods From Europe To Lagos,nigeria. by Darligold(m): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2017
Darligold delivers ur car to any part of the country fro less
Re: Exporting Automobiles,Auto parts And Other Goods From Europe To Lagos,nigeria. by newacca: 4:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Darligold:
Darligold delivers ur car to any part of the country fro less
Where are you located?

(1) (Reply)

Legend's Oil Rig Is On Fire. Photos / Facebeat And Ready To Wear Headgear(rtw) / Ubi Franklin Has Launched An App For Laundry Service Called Instantpickup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.