Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Set The Internet On Fire - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Set The Internet On Fire (1208 Views)

Tacha Caught Kissing Ebuka In BBN Studio. Pictures Included / A Couple Sleeping Together When Suddenly / Bobrisky Has Set His Bride Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Set The Internet On Fire by patogist: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
An anonymous young fellow who has been depicted as a novice kisser has broken the web in the wake of romancing his his lover at a public event.

The man has been blamed for a computed endeavor to really swallow his collaborate with drive as her lips were submerged in his mouth. The area of the sentiment has gone under addressing.

Caption This, Am speechless..

More @ http://www.patogist.com/2017/01/this-photo-of-couple-kissing-publicly.html

Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Set The Internet On Fire by Ten12(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sucking life out of the poor girl......
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Set The Internet On Fire by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ten12:
Sucking life out of the poor girl......
Succubus comes to mind shocked

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Set The Internet On Fire by darbeelicous(f): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
yuck! is that what we look like when we kiss?
Its sooooo unatractive!
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Set The Internet On Fire by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
nope I don't kiss this way

am a certified good kisser, I don dey plan to get PhD self now
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Set The Internet On Fire by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
yuck! is that what we look like when we kiss?
Its sooooo unatractive!
wat we look like! you and who?
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Set The Internet On Fire by darbeelicous(f): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
why are you so concerned about who I'm talking about? How would knowing the person change your bank account? Anyways, I meant "we" as in general or everyone.........
konjishild:

wat we look like! you and who?

(1) (Reply)

Body Sprays Of All Social Media? / Oya Laugh Small / Hilarious Funny Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.