Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Looking For Business Partner - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Looking For Business Partner (977 Views)

Need A Business Partner For Marketing Purpose / Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Boutique To Sell Italian Products / We are a Lithuanian construction company looking for business partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Business Partner by blankaw: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2009
I'm looking for a business partner to start a venture together in adult market. It will require some investment, mainly in stock you will sell (think around $1000-$5000). I have a great plan but need reliable partner who will be my ears and eyes and knows the territory well. You must be openminded about things and be tolerant of people with other views and preferences.

This is a long term opportunity only. If you're only interested in making few bucks on the side, I am not the right person for that.

If you are interested, email me to e.yevgenyevna@googlemail.com and tell me a little more about yourself. consider this a very formal proposal, so I need to at least know your name, gender, age, what background you have in business and education.

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE
Re: Looking For Business Partner by Petrodirect: 1:11pm On May 06, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Hair Weaving At Lagos ? / Storage Facility/farm Tank Lease On Contract Basis / Clean Switzerland Used Peugeot 807

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.