Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

PLS I Need Your Opinions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PLS I Need Your Opinions (360 Views)

OPINIONS!! Samsung A20 Or Redmi 7 Or Huawei Y7 Prime 2019. / Good Morning Nairalanders.. Your Opinions Are Needed / I Am Trying To Get A Phone. Need Your Opinions.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLS I Need Your Opinions by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good evening here am creating this thread not for fight or inconvenience but just for satisfaction and Goodness
it all about Gionee M3MINI a phone that was sold from N16,000 to at least N20,000 before it was ordered to not be under production again
I myself own a Gionee M3MINI but it's dead now a painful lost for me and i bought it for N18,000
now am wanting to buy second hand one just because of my love for the phone owners are saying they wanna sell at N25,000 the phone that they didn't bought at close price which it's a very bad habit from we we Nigerians it very annoying,irritating and can make someone has hatred mind
Re: PLS I Need Your Opinions by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
I don't understand your English but what I can say is that phones are now costly so I guess that is why the person wants to sell it at 25k. .

Don't blame him, na dollar cause am.
Re: PLS I Need Your Opinions by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Catalin:
I don't understand your English but what I can say is that phones are now costly so I guess that is why the person wants to sell it at 25k. .

Don't blame him, na dollar cause am.
first of all am sorry for my grammar errors you suppose to understand that is a mistake and back to the matter are you saying they are right to sell the phone at that such price well anyway nothing to drag on this is absolutely nonsense you know

(1) (Reply)

Rumored Specs Of Nokia Flagship Device | 6GB RAM / Samsung S5 Needed / Please Who Has Any Idea About Any Android Smartphones Between 24 And 26k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.