Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Stolen/lost E-passport Problem - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stolen/lost E-passport Problem (415 Views)

Nigeria Begins Registration For 10-year E-passport / Federal Government Launches The New Enhanced Security E-Passport / President Buhari Launches 10-Year Validity E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stolen/lost E-passport Problem by dreyfbs: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hi guys , My name is Damilare , I have a issue with my passport , I don't know if its was stolen or lost and the worst part is that I don't even know my passport number off hand and I was told without the passport number nothing can be done unless I remember my date of birth or some other informations of mine which I did but I was told that the date of birth I used is invalid compared to the new one I filled that unless I remember the year of birth and place of birth. I have forgotten all and I want a new one ASAP... so please kindly help me out on what to do please ... I am waiting for your soonest response guys Hi guys , My name is Damilare , I have a issue with my passport , I don't know if its was stolen or lost and the worst part is that I don't even know my passport number off hand and I was told without the passport number nothing can be done unless I remember my date of birth or some other informations of mine which I did but I was told that the date of birth I used is invalid compared to the new one I filled that unless I remember the year of birth and place of birth. I have forgotten all and I want a new one ASAP... so please kindly help me out on what to do please ... I am waiting for your soonest response guys Hi guys , My name is Damilare , I have a issue with my passport , I don't know if its was stolen or lost and the worst part is that I don't even know my passport number off hand and I was told without the passport number nothing can be done unless I remember my date of birth or some other informations of mine which I did but I was told that the date of birth I used is invalid compared to the new one I filled that unless I remember the year of birth and place of birth. I have forgotten all and I want a new one ASAP... so please kindly help me out on what to do please ... I am waiting for your soonest response guys
Re: Stolen/lost E-passport Problem by worry357: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
You do not remember your own date of birth!
If you had told the truth you would have no problem remembering!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria High Commision Malaysia And The Restriction Of Waec Results / Travel Guides For: Montreal, London, NYC And Delhi. / Everything You Should Know About Slicks Backpack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.