Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,525 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Notjustok Launches Online Merchandise Store - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Notjustok Launches Online Merchandise Store (676 Views)

Like Many Incredible Anti-growing Older Merchandise / Nigeria Produces High-grade Security Merchandise Locally - IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notjustok Launches Online Merchandise Store by lanre88(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Notjustok, the leading African music platform that pioneered the popularity of African music online, launches its merchandise store SHOP.NOTJUSTOK.COM where you can get Notjustok branded t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, hats and hoodies for men and women.

Outside of the super attractive classic Notjustok Logo tees and hoodies, we have several stylish t-shirt designs for men and women such as the Notjustok Tape Tees which is also available as a Long-Sleeve Tee and the Notjustok Red Lip Ladies Tee and can be seen below.

There are also hats in different colors and styles that you can get from the store. We appreciate you all for your continued support of the Notjustok brand. Don’t forget to cop you a Tee, Hoodie or/and Hat at the Notjustok Merch Store

You Get a 15% DISCOUNT if you make a purchase from Jan. 6 to Jan. 13 2017 with the code NJODISC2017

Source: notjustok..com

Re: Notjustok Launches Online Merchandise Store by jeunepadawan007: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
I like the examples that are given here. The colors, the shapes, the inspirations of your rt is very well itulized. If I can afford it, I would like to introduce to you my online business and I would like to know what you think. https://shop.spreadshirt.com/streetwearisdead
Re: Notjustok Launches Online Merchandise Store by Silva79(f): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2017
lanre88:
Notjustok, the leading African music platform that pioneered the popularity of African music online, launches its merchandise store SHOP.NOTJUSTOK.COM where you can get Notjustok branded t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, hats and hoodies for men and women.

Outside of the super attractive classic Notjustok Logo tees and hoodies, we have several stylish t-shirt designs for men and women such as the Notjustok Tape Tees which is also available as a Long-Sleeve Tee and the Notjustok Red Lip Ladies Tee and can be seen below.

There are also hats in different colors and styles that you can get from the store. We appreciate you all for your continued support of the Notjustok brand. Don’t forget to cop you a Tee, Hoodie or/and Hat at the Notjustok Merch Store

You Get a 15% DISCOUNT if you make a purchase from Jan. 6 to Jan. 13 2017 with the code NJODISC2017 how can i get them in nigeria and why should we pay in dollars i wamt to buy and pay in naira

Re: Notjustok Launches Online Merchandise Store by Silva79(f): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2017
lanre88:

You Get a 15% DISCOUNT if you make a purchase from Jan. 6 to Jan. 13 2017 with the code NJODISC2017 how can i get them in nigeria and why should we pay in dollars i wamt to buy and pay in naira

Re: Notjustok Launches Online Merchandise Store by dayssolalee(m): 4:59am On Nov 05, 2022
If you are looking for a music merchandising site in Nigeria, visit https://shoplife.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Roll Out Another Feature That Will Leave You In A Shock (see) › / See The Snake I Killed In My Hostel Today / Moderators, Stop Taking Annoying Topics To The Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.