Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene (13716 Views)

Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Cprincey1: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
EVENT STAFFS WANTED!! (Ushers, Servers, Securities & Others)
Join to become any of our event staff and earn N25,000 or N37,500 or N50,000 daily pay-out plus other rewards!!
Visit http://afroclip.com/events/apply
Ushers & Servers needed for The 3-days Youth Empowerment Summit(YES) 2017 event scheduled to hold in
**LOCATION** : Lagos, Delta & Abuja
**DATE** : Wednesday 25th to Friday 27th of January 2017
**REWARD/PAYMENT** : N25,000 or N37,500 or N50,000 daily pay-out plus other take-home mouth watering gifts.
All you need to do is to send us nice photos of you along with your real name, age, phone number(s), your preferred event location (Lagos, Delta or Abuja) and short description about you to afroclipevents@gmail.com now or before 08.59am Monday 9th of January 2017.
Names of all screened and shortlisted applicants shall be published to the general public on our official website and all selected applicants shall be contacted via email by 9.00am on Monday 9th of January 2017.
* You are to check your email by 9.00am on Monday 9th of January 2017 to know if your are chosen for you to proceed with the registration.
Here comes your golden opportunity to make cool & fast money, Submit your application now, Submission ends soon! Don't miss it!!!

The Organizers are requiring 10,000 naira payment for the registration and insisting the money must be paid before registering after I have been shortlisted... Please I need your candid opinions/views/comments/experience about this organization "AFROCLIP EVENTS"
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Elkay3: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
After you've applied... and someone will tell you pay something...hahahaha.
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by cerahlee(f): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2017
how would u be asked to pay 10,000 Naira for registration, it's not genuine
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Cprincey1: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
cerahlee:
how would u be asked to pay 10,000 Naira for registration, it's not genuine
I am surprised too, that's why I need views or comments from everyone..
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Dereformer(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Cprincey1:

I am surprised too, that's why I need views or comments from everyone..

This is scam. Run away from them very fast.

No genuine employer will ask you to pay for employment in what ever name.
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by chixyisland: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Do not for any reason pay any agency online to secure a job... 99.9% are fraudulent. This wouldn't be exceptional. They can equally deduct the money from what they intend to pay you isn't it ? Why is 10k so important to them when they're getting a gig of 50k... lol. Check @ushersinnigeria on IG to follow-up with fraudulent agencies and their methods.
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by mayree2t9(f): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
I paid the 10k....the number they left 4 us to contact 4 any info..I've been trying the number nd its switched off

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Cprincey1: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2017
chixyisland:
Do not for any reason pay any agency online to secure a job... 99.9% are fraudulent. This wouldn't be exceptional. They can equally deduct the money from what they intend to pay you isn't it ? Why is 10k so important to them when they're getting a gig of 50k... lol. Check @ushersinnigeria on IG to follow-up with fraudulent agencies and their methods.
Thank you bro...I was surprised too.
I even did some background check on them, the registration they did with CAC just about 3months ago doesn't show they are really into events management, then the registered office address with CAC is quite different from where they are directing people to go. The registered address is somewhere in Ondo but they are showing Abuja on their website.
Then even if they are real, how can they be given personal bank account for people to pay into instead of corporate account... I smell scam !!
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Cprincey1: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2017
mayree2t9:
I paid the 10k....the number they left 4 us to contact 4 any info..I've been trying the number nd its switched off
What?
Since when have you pay?
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by mayree2t9(f): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cprincey1:

What?
Since when have you pay?
Tuesday..nd they haven't gotten back to me,I tried d number this morning,it went but they didn't pick,den I sent a text asking y they haven't gotten bk to me,explaining aw scared I was nd they replied d text 'you shall b contacted back 2day...I haven't seen anytn since then oooo..they ave definately scammed me
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Dereformer(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
mayree2t9:

So we told you not to pay and you paid.

Next time I see you on Nairaland, I will flog the hell out of you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by mayree2t9(f): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dereformer:

So we told you not to pay and you paid.

Next time I see you on Nairaland, I will flog the hell out of you.

Lol,Come on...I paid the fee before coming across this message on nairaland
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Dereformer(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
mayree2t9:
Lol,Come on...I paid the fee before coming across this message on nairaland

Ok. your sins are forgiven.

Go and sin no more.
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by estellepink(f): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmm. Me too I jst saw the advert. Am even confused cos I applied.
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by ewawumi(f): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
@op, i am almost in your shoes o, i got invited too but couldn't find my name on the approved list on the link sent to me. confused as well.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by ewawumi(f): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Cprincey1:
EVENT STAFFS WANTED!! (Ushers, Servers, Securities & Others)
Join to become any of our event staff and earn N25,000 or N37,500 or N50,000 daily pay-out plus other rewards!!
Visit http://afroclip.com/events/apply
Ushers & Servers needed for The 3-days Youth Empowerment Summit(YES) 2017 event scheduled to hold in
**LOCATION** : Lagos, Delta & Abuja
**DATE** : Wednesday 25th to Friday 27th of January 2017
**REWARD/PAYMENT** : N25,000 or N37,500 or N50,000 daily pay-out plus other take-home mouth watering gifts.
All you need to do is to send us nice photos of you along with your real name, age, phone number(s), your preferred event location (Lagos, Delta or Abuja) and short description about you to afroclipevents@gmail.com now or before 08.59am Monday 9th of January 2017.
Names of all screened and shortlisted applicants shall be published to the general public on our official website and all selected applicants shall be contacted via email by 9.00am on Monday 9th of January 2017.
* You are to check your email by 9.00am on Monday 9th of January 2017 to know if your are chosen for you to proceed with the registration.
Here comes your golden opportunity to make cool & fast money, Submit your application now, Submission ends soon! Don't miss it!!!

The Organizers are requiring 10,000 naira payment for the registration and insisting the money must be paid before registering after I have been shortlisted... Please I need your candid opinions/views/comments/experience about this organization "AFROCLIP EVENTS"

did u check their approved list to know if your name is there cos i cant find mine there
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Frankgrace: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
shocked I have already gone to send them email including my fine fine pictures, my 2 phone numbers Chai! cry cry
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by temmylapopo(f): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
We Nigerians need to be patient,this same afroclip you are bad mouthing gave me and my bestie two jobs,one in December last year and the other one January 2017,we met with other girls that we worked together and we were properly taken care of at the event.i firstly thought it was a scam too not until after the job we were paid immediately.so i strongly can say that Afroclip Brand is not a Scam.....

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chai,they are scammers.I came accross them on facebook and they always use different pictures.Also,their cms event always changes date with new pictures.I realised they were scammers the moment i applied and was sent a mail to do the registration before 6pm that day. Please help spread this news so people would not fall victim.
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by Pamelayoung: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
50k for a 3days event, even if d event na Otedola pikin birthday they can't pay that much. You people should be using your brain
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by daintyprincess(f): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=temmylapopo post=54777066][color=#000099][/color] after paying the 10k?
Re: I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene by MaryOgechi: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Chia, thank God I came here oh. Because I forgot Don look for how to pay those thief. I told the guy on that Afroclip, that I don't have money for the Registration, and that since I have been selected they should take the money for the registration from the one they I'll pay me. Come and see the way the guy hangup the phone.

(1) (Reply)

50 Common Interview Questions And Answers / Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria / ICS Limited Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.