Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Endovan Komodo Natural Suplement for Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Endovan Komodo Natural Suplement for Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Health (843 Views)

Naturals Ways To Cure Pimples / Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Endovan Komodo Natural Supplements for Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endovan Komodo Natural Suplement for Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Health by UniqueDennis(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2017
Endovan Komodo Naturals Supplement for Female Fertility Health Available for Sale

Endovan’s unique formulation is designed to naturally boost your body’s ability to target and degrade excess fibrin. This abnormal fibrin is the primary cause of adverse symptoms in women with fibroid, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, fibrocystic disease and fertility support.

Long story short, This drug /supplement is one of the best non-surgical approaches to shrinking and eliminating fibroid growth in women. Though the drug may be quite expensive, i think is worth the price considering the fact that many people have very positive testimonies about its effectiveness, though every case may have its peculiar exception for this drug depending on the size of the growth.

So in summary, here is the deal..

* A bottle contains 60 capsules for a morning and evening dosage for 30days.

* Cost for 1 - 3 bottles is [#42,000] per bottle. (Shipping outside my location in Port to anywhere around Nigeria attracts 2k only flat) .

* Cost for 4 bottles and above is [#41,000] per bottle. (Shipping outside my location in Port to anywhere in Nigeria attracts 2k only flat) .

* Shipping within my Location here in Port Harcourt is FREE..

* Mode of purchase is and has been pay before delivery to anywhere in Nigeria.
(I understand there are lots of online and offline scams everywhere, but I am NOT, WILL NOT and WILL NEVER be a scam.. Well, this is just my word against yours.. The worst-case scenario that can prevent a purchased product from reaching the buyer is if the transport vehicle gets an accident and the product gets lost in the process which has never happened so far. So basically, that's the way it's been, except the buyer is in Port where i can deliver the product physically to them..).

* Most of my clients have been from or saw my advert here on nairaland, so if i've ever defrauded anyone or had any history of failed delivery to any of my clients, then they should be free to state so or call me out here in the comment section as i don't have any admin rights to delete comments to hide the truth.

* For customers willing to buy from outside my location in Port Harcourt and are not comfortable with the pay before delivery method for fear of been defrauded and have no friend or relative to help them physically buy the product from me, they can simply search online for the services of dispatch riders or delivery service companies here in Port Harcourt and order them to come retrieve the product from me, inspect it to satisfaction for the client after which the client makes payment after satisfactory confirmation of the product through the dispatch rider.

* More than 300 bottles have been sold and delivered personally to clients since 2017 to date and counting.

* My location is Port Harcourt and like i said earlier, i can deliver purchased products anywhere in the country and even beyond which has been my modus operandi so far with all my customers.

So let your orders start coming in.

Check my signature (below this post) to contact me and place your orders

Phone number is - [Zero, eight, one, three, double 8, double 6, double 5, Two].

Thanks and best of regard.

Re: Endovan Komodo Natural Suplement for Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Health by UniqueDennis(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Very much available in stock
Re: Endovan Komodo Natural Suplement for Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Health by UniqueDennis(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
UniqueDennis:
Endovan Komodo Naturals Supplement for Female Health and Fertility Support Available for Sale

Endovan’s unique formulation is designed to naturally boost your body’s ability to target and degrade excess fibrin. This abnormal fibrin is the primary cause of adverse symptoms in women with fibroid, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, fibrocystic disease and fertility support.

Long story short, This drug /supplement is one of the best non-surgical approaches to shrinking and eliminating fibroid growth in women. Though the drug may be quite expensive, i think is worth the price considering the fact that many people have very positive testimonies about its effectiveness, though every case may have its peculiar exception for this drug depending on the size of the growth.

So in summary, here is the deal..

* A bottle contains 60 capsules for a morning and evening dosage for 30days.

* Cost for 1 - 3 bottles is [#42,000] per bottle. (Shipping outside my location in Port to anywhere around Nigeria attracts 2k only flat) .

* Cost for 4 bottles and above is [#41,000] per bottle. (Shipping outside my location in Port to anywhere in Nigeria attracts 2k only flat) .

* Purchase within my Location here in Port Harcourt is FREE..

* Mode of purchase is and has been pay before delivery to anywhere in Nigeria.
(I understand there are lots of online and offline scams everywhere, but I am NOT, WILL NOT and WILL NEVER be a scam.. Well, this is just my word against yours.. The worst-case scenario that can prevent a purchased product from reaching the buyer is if the transport vehicle gets an accident and the product gets lost in the process which has never happened so far. So basically, that's the way it's been, except the buyer is in Port where i can deliver the product physically to them..).

* Most of my clients have been from or saw my advert here on nairaland, so if i've ever defrauded anyone or had any history of failed delivery to any of my clients, then they should be free to state so or call me out here in the comment section as i don't have any admin rights to delete comments to hide the truth.

* For customers willing to buy from outside my location in Port Harcourt and are not comfortable with the pay before delivery method for fear of been defrauded and have no friend or relative to help them physically buy the product from me, they can simply search online for the services of dispatch riders or delivery service companies here in Port Harcourt and order them to come retrieve the product from me, inspect it to satisfaction for the client after which the client makes payment after satisfactory confirmation of the product through the dispatch rider.

* More than 300 bottles have been sold and delivered personally to clients since 2017 to date and counting.

* My location is Port Harcourt and like i said earlier, i can deliver purchased products anywhere in the country and even beyond which has been my modus operandi so far with all my customers.

So let your orders start coming in.

Check my signature (below this post) to contact me and place your orders

[Phone number is - Zero, eight, one, three, double 8, double 6, double 5, Two].

Thanks and best of regard.
Re: Endovan Komodo Natural Suplement for Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Health by UniqueDennis(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Some testimonies of client who used the product from the endovan website..

Re: Endovan Komodo Natural Suplement for Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Health by UniqueDennis(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Testimonies from people who used the product

Re: Endovan Komodo Natural Suplement for Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Health by UniqueDennis(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Product still very much available..
Re: Endovan Komodo Natural Suplement for Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Health by UniqueDennis(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Still available.. Happy Weekend everyone

(1) (Reply)

Boil On My Anus / HEALTH AWARENESS SECTION / Best Stem Cell Treatment COST In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.