Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) (19027 Views)

Nigerian Women Sings And Dances After Entering An Escalator For The First Time / Woman Seen At A Shopping Mall Having Real Escalator Problems / The Kind Of Security You Put In Place When You Are Afraid Of Car Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by rtmajayi: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2017
I first thought its a movie, but it seems it actually happened in a shopping mall in Lagos. This one of the most hilarious videos I've seen in a while. Watch after the cut...

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/men-who-are-afraid-of-using-escalator.html

Watch the video here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg4duqWyEdQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by rtmajayi: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2017
Whose uncle are these abeg?

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 10, 2017
Hahahahaahahah.
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by AbuHammaad: 2:01am On Jan 10, 2017
That's from a Yoruba comedy movie op

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Benjom(m): 6:22am On Jan 10, 2017
Funny people
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by naijaboiy: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2017
grin
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2017
Ibadan people grin grin

I no mention name oooooh

34 Likes

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by olasmith10(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2017
That was how my friend Nosa fall yakata for ground when using the escalator at ICM...I felt so embarrassed...

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by naijaboiy: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2017
corperscorner:
I sang out all the fvcks I was meant to give today...

If you think I'm lying....check itunes
undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2017
sad

I'm reminded of my first time on t escalator...

I was just behaving like an idiot.

The starting and ending steps though... angry

There is always a first time for everything

8 Likes

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by simplyOJ(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2017
grin grin grin Reminded of a cousin several years back who just got to town
and was to use the rest room, instead of seating on the bowl, he had to
stand on it and bend; like normally done if using a pit toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Casilik: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
Hahahahaahahah.
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2017
haha... this got me rolling when i saw it!!

Any new innovation can be scary at first sha.

Especially if it's your first (Literally your first of almost everything)
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2017
grin

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by crusufixo(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2017
definitely from a movie......
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2017
That was sanyeri now, a popular Yoruba actor and a comedian. Iam sure that must be Ibadan shoprite.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by demolinka(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2017
Na film na. Beht make i no lie, mesef dey fear that tin o!
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by sherif4owo(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2017
nollywood stuffs

@op, have you been living under the rock?

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Thobiy(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2017
People dey
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by timidapsin(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2017
ITS A MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by zinachidi(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2017
remembered d 1st tym i used an elevator, i didn't know which button to press, i just stood there making a fake phone call for over 7 mins so i wouldn't look like one idiot, before luckily someone who wanted to use it too came and opened it,, the speed i take join am eeeeeh...... I was supposed to go to the 15th floor but the person stopped at floor 11.. So i follow am come out since i would be left alone again.. I now used the stairs for the remaining 4 floors.. Many years ago...

Boys are now men. grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by ItzHoludex(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
lolzz
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Divay22(f): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2017
D
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2017
grin smiley
Is this not from a Movie?

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Araoluwa005(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2017
I think I know the name of the movie
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Alexk2(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2017
grin grin grin this is hilarious. If you don't have this type of people(granny, uncle, niegbour etc) in your area, then you're not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Arry110(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2017
Yoruba pple

1 Like

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by honsule(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
sad

There is always a first time for everything

Abi o wink
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by 9iceboi(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2017
I also have the phobia, its funny shaa..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu - Sahara Reporters / My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday / Chat With Papine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.