Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) (1715 Views)

Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) / Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi,buys His Brother A Honda Car(pic,vid / Davido DMW Gang Member Mayorkun Flaunt His Girlfriend For The First Time(pic,vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) by victorbemoh: 3:27am On Jan 10, 2017
May be, This Will Help Some Warri Mother's When Facing The same Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD_wqxgElQw

Re: Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) by pyyxxaro: 3:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Lemme just spread my mat and observe

because if I talk una go call me hater undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) by chrisbaby24(m): 3:47am On Jan 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) by januzajj: 3:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Millions of mummies do that on a daily basis,so because it tiwa Savage, it's now a news worth our attentions.... Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) by TashaGirl: 4:58am On Jan 10, 2017
The joy of motherhood

Re: Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) by Masanto: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Bloggers attach so much importance to these people than necessary. Is the boy not her child? how does this concern us in any way? And when the chips are finally down, they now disturb ordinary Nigerians to contribute money for their mistakes. God knows I won't contribute shishi.
Re: Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) by angelTI(f): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Please complete this sentence below by attaching pictorial evidence (s) grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders do not give a f...
Re: Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) by Dotman23(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2017
....... Do not give a fk

Re: Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) by Dotman23(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) by dynamo77(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Seriously it's no longer funny oo
I'm sure this will make front page

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kayode Ewumi, British/nigerian Man Behind The"you No Get Sense" Meme / I Will Migrate To Namibia So I Can Walk Naked -IK Ogbonna's Wife / "If TBOSS Strips Unclad In Front Of Me , My D*ck Won't Stand" Says Briz Bryan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.