Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party (1822 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men / Funke Akindele & Husband, JJC Entertaining Guests At Their House Warming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by Venusman(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2017
NIGERIAN male barbie, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as ‘Bobrisky’, is set to throw a big house-warming party after the acquisition of his new five-bedroom duplex in the Lekki peninsula area of Lagos State.

The party which is suspected to be a ladies only affair is organized by the Instagram sensation, Bobrisky, to celebrate the completion of his newly acquired apartment which has been under renovation for about two months now.

Sharing news of the party on his Snapchat page, Bobrisky revealed that aso ebi for the party goes for N45,000, and it is available for ladies only. “My aso ebi for house warming is 45k, green and silver for ladies only. I’m doing a big house warming party”,
he boastfully wrote. Since he announced the aso ebi sales, mixed reactions have continued to trail his hilarious decision to sell aso ebi for a mere house warming party for such amount. Shortly after he made the announcement, the social media went agog with reactions from his fans and critics. Many condemned his decision while others continue to laud his move as a unique one.

http://wavebuzzer..com.ng/2017/01/bobrisky-declares-n45000-aso-ebi-for.html

Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by bbm2016(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2017
I always knew his stupidity was from birth.. .
Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 10, 2017
Can plz anyone tell me what is aso ebi?
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by shegzdee(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Can plz anyone tell me what is also ebi?
asO ebi means family native wear
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2017
shegzdee:

asO ebi means family native wear

Oohh okies.. grin

45k is not that expensive for her guests to come... For sure they're all rich.. grin
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by Mjshexy(f): 7:15am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Can plz anyone tell me what is aso ebi?
U should visit Lagos & flex some more cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2017
Mjshexy:
U should visit Lagos & flex some more cheesy

Hahahahah... I don't know anyone who lives in Lagos.. wink
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by shegzdee(m): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh okies.. grin

45k is not that expensive for her guests to come... For sure they're all rich.. grin
lol...for this buhari period?
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by shegzdee(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I live in Lagos ooooo
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2017
shegzdee:

lol...for this buhari period?

Yeah... Even majority of the Nigerian population wud say that they really experiencing the recession, but still a lot of rich ppol are still willing to splash some of their 45k naira for a piece of aso ebi wink
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by shegzdee(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Yeah... Even majority of the Nigerian population wud say that they really experiencing the recession, but still a lot of rich ppol are still willing to splash some of their 45k naira for a piece of aso ebi wink
there's God sha o....when I'm still struggling to eat 3times a da someone Is spending 45k on aSo-ebi
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by angelTI(f): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Werey
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by falcon01: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh okies.. grin

FOR her guests to come.. hahhahaha bumbumrisy yaff die.

by the way @ topic that picture is disgustingly weird what the f*ck is that sh*t in his eyes
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by WarithFree: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me why this guy/biatch hasn't been put to the authority surveillance?
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2017
falcon01:
FOR her guests to come.. hahhahaha bumbumrisy yaff die.

by the way @ topic that picture is disgustingly weird what the f*ck is that sh*t in his eyes

Oohh... On makeup world it's called a highlighter boo... cheesy but only few can rock that.. On her case, I dunno why she likes using that even it doesn't suits to her..
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by falcon01: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh... On makeup world it's called a highlighter boo... cheesy but only few can rock that.. On her case, I dunno why she likes using that even it doesn't suits to her..
hahahahahaha oh my... you just killed him again am dead..

you

rocked

my world

grin
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by Mjshexy(f): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Lol..how can u say that when u have us here, just come jor let's sew aso ebi together cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by jericco1(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2017
Show off
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by dreamworld: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2017
Ghost
Re: Bobrisky Declares N45,000 Aso Ebi For House-warming Party by Endy10(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh okies.. grin

My sister, they picture of the above person from the post is actually a guy. A guy dressed as a girl...let me let the Shock register and sink into you head first.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Exposed Her Full Boobs At The Paris Fashion Week - More Photos / Checkout Rapper Wale’s Adorable Family And New Look (photos) / [Watch]Another Sex Tape Of Cardi B's Fiance Offset Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.