Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Gamma – Responsive Multi-purpose Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gamma – Responsive Multi-purpose Wordpress Theme (329 Views)

I Need This Premium Wordpress Theme / Buy 1 get 1 FREE... Premium Wordpress Theme For Just 2K / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gamma – Responsive Multi-purpose Wordpress Theme by Wikinaija(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2017
The Gamma WordPress theme is a very clean and modern WordPress theme that has been setup to make it easy for you to create a corporate, portfolio or even a simple blog for yourself or your client. All the main aspects of the theme (portfolio, services, staff, faqs, slider…) are controlled via custom post types so not only is adding and managing content very easy, but you don’t have to rely on adding in shortcodes everywhere to get the design you see in the demo.

Included is a drag-and-drop homepage that comes with 8 pre-setup modules (staff, services, portfolio, highlights, blog posts, static page and widgets) and 5 extra “custom” modules you can use to add any HTML, text or shortcodes you wish. And of course all the built-in modules come with options, for example for the portfolio module you can choose how many items to show, the columns you want, title and the optional title link. Setting up your homepage should be a breeze! Especially with the included sample .xml data which will give you a good head start.

- See more at: https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/gamma-responsive-multi-purpose/#

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Made Easy / Help Me Criticize My Portfolio / Live In IKEJA, EGBEDA & LEKKI…EMPOWERTECH 3.0#ums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.