Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions (65074 Views)

Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions / Mr Latin Gives Update On Baba Suwe’s Failing Health / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by MARKone(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2017
So rumour has it that government has declaired January 14th a public holiday, which will extend to Monday, although banks wouldn't observe this holiday.... No one i exactly sure if it'd be a joyous celebration or mass chaos, to that effect, emergency ambulances will be situated at every junction, with paramedics, the sale of hypo, jik, cement, rat poison etc will be bamned... Nepa has also been instructed to give steady power supply to enable chilled drinks, if it turns to be a mass celebration, speakers will also be mounted at corners with a ready DJ to turn it up sne..... Well, i strongly believe it'd be all smiles & filled with laughter, so i'm constantly using my colgate. Thankyou as you show support on that day, whichever scenario we witness.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Seun360(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Darejo:
Both Mr. Latin and those who responded to his post are all Dumb ass.

To speak English na by force

I'm damn sure none of them are participants. A case of one crying more than the bereaved.

Na ur papa be dumb ass.
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Baba4dgals: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Genea:
Hahahahaha, mesef dey wait grin
Hello bae grin

Longest tym
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by atoleybaba(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Adonis3:

[i]

I'm just minding my business like..

[/i]mod!!! Warisdis

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by fratermathy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Adonis3:

#Adonis3HasSpoken

That photograph is creepy. Is it really needed?
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
MMM = Moku Mogbe Modaran

Perpetuated by Shege Mafurodi! angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by ibuola96: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Adonis3:

#Adonis3HasSpoken
pls be careful of pictures u post
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by sekem: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
I hereby declare that as from henceforth, the 14th of every January will be known as MMM Day.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by engrjacuzzi: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
I won't be surprise if the minister of sports is a marvodi member
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by ckmayoca: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
soletar:
MMM = Moku Mogbe Modaran

Perpetuated by Shege Mafurodi! angry angry angry

Waku wagbe wa daran according to ur wishes.
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by ademasta(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
MARKone:
So rumour has it that government has declaired January 14th a public holiday, which will extend to Monday, although banks wouldn't observe this holiday.... No one i exactly sure if it'd be a joyous celebration or mass chaos, to that effect, emergency ambulances will be situated at every junction, with paramedics, the sale of hypo, jik, cement, rat poison etc will be bamned... Nepa has also been instructed to give steady power supply to enable chilled drinks, if it turns to be a mass celebration, speakers will also be mounted at corners with a ready DJ to turn it up sne..... Well, i strongly believe it'd be all smiles & filled with laughter, so i'm constantly using my colgate. Thankyou as you show support on that day, whichever scenario we witness.
January 14th is Saturday Oga... Abi dem dey declare Saturdays public holiday again?
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Chiccly(f): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
They had better re-open oo

Else there would be more mad people in Nigeria than ever .

Guess l wont sleep till 12pm that day.l will be online checking.

MMM please,a lot is involved here.

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
ckmayoca:

Waku wagbe wa daran according to ur wishes.

...if i did it. Don't blame me if YOU did! wink
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Genea(f): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Baba4dgals:
Hello bae grin

Longest tym
hi dear, how have u been?
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by SystemAnalyst: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Na so
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Baba4dgals: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Genea:
hi dear, how have u been?
bin good...
And you too ?
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Chiccly(f): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Dear MMM,

Kindly keep to your promise by paying up else there would the number of mad people in Nigeria will increase.

So many debts are attached to my money.l would be online to check from 12am -12 pm on the 14th of January.

God bless you if you keep to your promise.

Btw,know that since December,my blood pressure increased tremendously,am sure you know why.

Regards,

6 Likes

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Genea(f): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Baba4dgals:
bin good...

And you too ?
I'm owk wink
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by habsydiamond(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Very soon jan 14 will soon turn to a remembrance day when MMM disappointed nigerians. Even if MMM come back who go Help who, shey na person wey him money hang for december go help ni cos I no sure ooo. To me MMM don expire for good.

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Burgerlomo: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
I hope no be is coming MMM put una grin
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by gbegemaster(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lilimax:
Nothing will happen if they fails to show up; however if they come back,
it'll be extra money for the participants smiley
Then never fit pay the ones when dem hold their money. Na extra money dem go come pay?

Next thing you go talk na: "You don't understand how MMM works".

because if to say the system dey work well e nor go dey freeze upandan all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by Rinsola32(f): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Justbeingreal:
To be honest don't know what to expect, I nor even know how dem want take settle erybdY, I want just collect my money jeje, this rough play get as e be

Lol @ rough play. You have been waiting since December now, just 4 days to go. Pele dearie
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by MizTyna(f): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Justbeingreal:
To be honest don't know what to expect, I nor even know how dem want take settle erybdY, I want just collect my money jeje, this rough play get as e be

Lmfao! I hope you get your money
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by creepsyme(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
mroop:
The famous nollywood actor send a message to MMM this morning reminding them not to disappoint their participants. See the reaction of his fans below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/see-message-mr-latin-send-to-mmm-this.html?m=0

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPExhH7DOsJ/
I escaped this narrowly! To God be the glory!

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
castel428:
They better pay o
which account d money dey? that dey will pay ehn

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by McAustin92(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
the hints is we all gonna ve to sign up for a block chain wallet..... we can't all get paid in Naira....so hopefully bitcoin is gon be the alternative and d probability is so high that more than 70% are gonna get paid via bitcoin coz this time other countries are gonna be involved to revive MMM naija.
LONG LIVE MMM
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by rasazee(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
but one thing still dey baffle me o. jan 14 na saturday o

Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by lonelydora: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Na all of us dey wait ooo. 14th January is the most important day in 2017
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
On January 14 choose 1: A. MMM to return B. Dollar to go back to #160 C. Fuel to be #65 per litre D. Bag of rice to be #5000
Re: Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions by everyoung12: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
if dem pay mek my i fall frm my bed brek my bak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet / Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” / Cynthia Morgan Puts Bare Ass On Display In New Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.