Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Money Circle Of Multi Millionaires $4,200 Monthly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Money Circle Of Multi Millionaires $4,200 Monthly (734 Views)

Crypto Millionaires: Is Earning $5000 Toomuch Just With Simple Blockchain Techno / Next-generation Of Millionaires / Millionaires' Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Circle Of Multi Millionaires $4,200 Monthly by greatefe1(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2017
WELCOME TO MONEY CIRCLE OF MULTI MILLIONAIRES IN NIGERIA

"Money Circle Members of Multi Millionaires In Nigeria Forever begin from 2017".

THE VISION AND DREAM:
The vision and dream behind this great body is just what the Subject has spoken about. And that is to create endless Money Circle of Multi Millionaires in Nigeria Forever Begin from 2017.
This endless multi millionaire concept shall unfold systems that will consistently provide available tested and approved money opportunity offline and online making us all life time Multi Millionaires that shall be passed on to our descendants in Nigeria that will forever Eradicate Poverty forever.
Today we shall begin the Foundation Stone that will permanently anchor un-uprooting pillars that last for centuries, ages without fear.
Before we start, I want to suggest that it is right time for us in this money circle to donate money at least once every month to assist Nairaland Forum for bringing us together using this platform to change our financial life. This is very important to show appreciation. Thank you as we move to money circle system number one.

SYSTEM ONE-HOW IT WORKS.
To start you will need $25 Bitcoin. If you know nothing about Bitcoin and as a result you have no Bitcoin wallet, address and its use please relax. Send me email on moneycircle16@yahoo.com and you will get detail about Bitcoin and how to use it right away. So let’s continue. At the time of writing $1 is 510 naira and multiply by $25 you have 12,750 naira. So if you have 15,000 naira in your bank account you are 100% ready to go no mater how much Bitcoin rises.

START EARNING BY DONATION.
You will start with $10 and Earn $20 100% after 8 days. On 5th day you will give $10 before you can receive the withdrawal of $20 on the 8 day. You will continue like this until you make $100. The maximum you can give out as donation is $100. From now on give $100 and receive $200 after giving another $100 5 days before you withdraw your $200.

NOW THE MILLIONAIRE WEALTH CONCEPT
This is the MONEY BOOM! You will have TEN ACCOUNTS setup by your leader who introduces you. You need $200 to operate one account. Each time you give $100, you receive $200 in 8 days after you regive $100 the 5th day. As soon as your first account hit $800 that will be used to setup 4 accounts and start the giving process with $100 each time as explained above. That means at the end of a month you will have total amount of $2400 from Accounts A, B, C and D. Don't start eating profit yet. Spread to complete 3 accounts- E, F and G. The 7 accounts will go the same way making $600 each for a month to give total profit of $4,200. Now you are a millionaire because you have made over $4,200 within four months capitals are not counted. In this case you need to start the reaming 3 accounts with just $600. You will also have balance profit of $3,600 as a million in Naira if you allow the 10th accounts like myself. If you do hmm; you will be a millionaire in bitcoin every month. Ok let's calculate. First 8 days the 10 Accounts will give you $1000 profit. The second 8 days all will give you same $1000. And the 3rd 8 days the ten accounts also will give you $1000. Now add all the profit you have $3000. Multiply $3000 by 450 naira and you become 1,350,000 naira millionaire within 5 months started with 12,750 naira or 15,000 naira by donation and receiving. So what happen if Bitcoin continue to rise? AHA you will sell and make more profit.
Now another question you might ask me is what happen if you start with $210? That makes you move faster to become a millionaire and spread into your ten accounts faster. But start little and with patient you will end up big this 2017. And please don't forget to donate money to help nairaland forum for bringing us together to change our financial life.

TO START
This is how to Start. I am the first person now on the list no doubt. The first person to post comment after reading this Money Circle info, that I will register his or her 10 accounts if volunteers. If you are interested this is what you will do. Post your comment as follow; "I am ready to join Money Circle Membership Opportunity and please register me". Just add only your email address and phone number. Then send the following detail to the email of the person ahead of you who will register your Ten Accounts. The details are; your name, unique username, phone number (must be the one you use for whatsapp), home address, and email address. After sending the detail to the person that will register you (the person above your comment under this post) text him or her message to know that he or she will register your 10 accounts. As soon as he or she has registered your ten accounts he or she will send you the registration detail and how you will register the next person under you right into your email. He or she will text to you message to tell you that your 10 Accounts registration is ready. You too will go ahead and register 10 Accounts of the next person under you by following the exact format of how you were registered as sent to you in your email. As soon as you complete the fellows registration send detail to him or she just as it was done above. Then go ahead and start donation and receiving of 100 percent profit to enjoy. Please be simple and friendly with one another as you communicate in registration process. This will continue until everyone in nairaland forum who is HUNGRY to become multi millionaire has registered. Make sure your $25 is ready to start.
If you have any problem or question please send it to moneycircle16@yahoo.com and you will have a reply in 24 hours. Always check information concerning "Money Circle Members-MCM” group by reading this Subject titled "Oppertunity For Money Circle Members-New Members Are Cordially Welcome" in subsequent post as we move on in money life of endless riches.
The first person to post comment under the Money Circle info who VOLUNTEER to join, that person shall I register his or her 10 Accounts. That is how we shall begin.
My email and phone number is as follow; emcadverts@gmail.com07034803261. Please send your detail as listed on the post to my email and text me message concerning your account registration. If you have further question or suggestions please post it along your comment here or email me at moneycircle16@yahoo.com or call my phone.
Members whose registration has been completed they should send completed registration message including their name and phone numbers along with their registrars names and phone numbers to moneycircle16@yahoo.com for recording. This is very, very important.
Thanks and

Good luck.
Re: Money Circle Of Multi Millionaires $4,200 Monthly by ib87(f): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2017
I want to join
Re: Money Circle Of Multi Millionaires $4,200 Monthly by greatefe1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
(f)
ib87:
I want to join
ib87:
I want to join
Pls everyone follow the Main Post after carefully reading it. Just apply the instruction by posting your comment accordingly. It will help you get registered by the person above you if truly you want to become millionaire through Money Circle Membership. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

SAD NEWS! MMM May Crash This Week (see Shocking Details) / See The Qualities Of The Wife A Facebook User Wants To Marry / Join The Newly Launch Scheme To Make Double Of Your Investment In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.