Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. (1284 Views)

Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. Please, your advices are needed. To cut the story short, let me just summarise it.
He neglected us when we needed him most which led to the death of my mum, me and my sister being dropped from school and our being thrown away from the house because of rent.. After the whole storm and agonies, which has led to me having a heart of stone, he popped out from no where and is now seeking forgiveness.
Inside of me, i find it hard to forgive him. I told him i'll only forgive him if he can bring back my mum.. I'm not God, and God do forgive us. But my experiences totally changed my heart.
each time i remember the painful circumstances that led to the death of my mum, my hatred for him grows.
What do i do?
Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by LordIsaac(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
No one owes you anything in this world, not even your parents. You came alone you will leave alone. In the light of this, forgive and forget, life is turn by turn!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by Chibaby87(f): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
forgive and forget
Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
LordIsaac:
No one owes you anything in this world, not even your parents. You came alone you will leave alone. In the light of this, forgive and forget, life is turn by turn!

It's true, once you're in this world, you stand alone. But also know that there are people who make sacrifices for the sake of others.
And that was the case.

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
To err is human, to forgive is divine, try and forgive him then ask him why he left.
Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by 2SWT(f): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
It mainly depends on the reason he left

However it's best to forgive but don't let him come too close
Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
LordIsaac:

and you think you're making sense

A father and husband ran away from his responsibilities and you are justifying with xtupid philosophy

Your parents owe you alot till you're an adult, if they can't, they should use protection.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by LordIsaac(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=Joavid post=52699691]

and you think you're making sense

A father and husband ran away from his responsibilities and you are justifying with xtupid philosophy

Your parents owe you alot till you're an adult, if they can't, they should use protection.[/quote
I don't expect comprehension from someone who is incapable of seeing simple logic. Leech!

1 Like

Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2017
Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by winetapper: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2017
VeniJu:
Hello Nairalanders. Please, your advices are needed. To cut the story short, let me just summarise it.
He neglected us when we needed him most which led to the death of my mum, me and my sister being dropped from school and our being thrown away from the house because of rent.. After the whole storm and agonies, which has led to me having a heart of stone, he popped out from no where and is now seeking forgiveness.
Inside of me, i find it hard to forgive him. I told him i'll only forgive him if he can bring back my mum.. I'm not God, and God do forgive us. But my experiences totally changed my heart.
each time i remember the painful circumstances that led to the death of my mum, my hatred for him grows.
What do i do?
For you to share such information here shows that you are considering forgiving him.

You never know what made him ran away.

I will advice you forgive him but this time try to fight for your self. If he assist, bonus .if he doesn't you have nothing to worry about
Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by Abiagirl777(f): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2017
LordIsaac:

they owe her ooo,she did not ask to be born to them.na them them
op just forgive and move on .life is too short to cage yourself in the name of un forgiveness.you are actually setting itself free instead of him.
Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by CNN80: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
VeniJu:
What do i do?

You don't have to forgive him for his sake but you need to forgive him for your sake so that you can move on. You don't have to accept him. Just forgive and put him in the past where he belongs. Then go on and make a better life for yourself free of his influence over you.
Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
CNN80:

You don't have to forgive him for his sake but you need to forgive him for your sake so that you can move on. You don't have to accept him. Just forgive and put him in the past where he belongs. Then go on and make a better life for yourself free of his influence over you.

Thanks
Re: Help! He Abandoned Us When He Was Needed, Now He's Begging For Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
winetapper:
For you to share such information here shows that you are considering forgiving him.

You never know what made him ran away.

I will advice you forgive him but this time try to fight for your self. If he assist, bonus .if he doesn't you have nothing to worry about

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She gets goosebumps at the sight of his Guy's manhood. I'm Speechless / Why Do They Call Me "Our" Wife.. / See Why This Mom Shared Pics Breast-feeding Her Twins While Working On A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.