Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note (1645 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
If You have not received your December stipend, you are directed to resolve your issue(s) at Elekahia town hall, Port Harcourt City. Likewise, the second verification is also at that same venue(i.e for new participants). I don't know if any LG is exempted for now
Re: Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by duas4real: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
What is the source of this information?
Re: Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
duas4real:
What is the source of this information?

A friend told me & I didn't believe till i got there myself . I met several participants from various LGs and their issues were addressed .
Re: Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by honestivo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pls which days and time will they be there ? Or can I have ur number for direction thanks
Re: Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
honestivo:
Pls which days and time will they be there ? Or can I have ur number for direction thanks

I posted that message on January...u're just seeing it. But we shall be meeting at elekahia community town hall 2moro(16/01/2017) 4 a meeting wit the focal person of Rivers state Npower in respect to distance posting and delay in payment. 8am prompt
Re: Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by honestivo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thanks
Re: Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by smithyemy: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
pls,am not conversant with portharcourt metropolis.is it the elekiah close to stadium road and opp the police station?pls i really need ur response or better still drop me ur number.thanks
Re: Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2017
smithyemy:
pls,am not conversant with portharcourt metropolis.is it the elekiah close to stadium road and opp the police station?pls i really need ur response or better still drop me ur number.thanks

Yeah, It is
Re: Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by ezyk(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2017
prekumohtim:

I posted that message on January...u're just seeing it. But we shall be meeting at elekahia community town hall 2moro(16/01/2017) 4 a meeting wit the focal person of Rivers state Npower in respect to distance posting and delay in payment. 8am prompt
Pls can u give an update for the meeting
I was posted to a very far distance
Re: Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by Gospila(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
pls what is d outcome of the meeting held in elekahia stadium? cos I was posted 2 a very far place
Re: Npower Rivers State Participants Take Note by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Gospila:
pls what is d outcome of the meeting held in elekahia stadium? cos I was posted 2 a very far place

The Npower Rivers state Rep. said that there wer more applicants from PHALGA & Obiakpor. Over 5,000 applied from Obiakpor LG & 3,000 from phalga & there's No enough facilities to accommodate such number of applicants in the aforesaid LGs that's why they had to go against the directives from FG which states that applicants should be posted to their LG of residence. But those who ar just too far from their residence(e.g somebody who's livin in phalga bt posted to bonny) should apply for redeployment. such applicant MUST first report to his/her posted LG secretariat & carryout documentation. Those applicants who ar for example residing in emohua LG bt posted to phalga should nt border to redeploy cos such redeployment wil nt b considered.

In respect to delay in payment, we were informed that payment is still on going till this week Friday, so we should exercise patience bt if after the said DAY, no payment is received, we should report to their elekahia office. Note that only those who carried out their verification btw Dec. 14-15 ar hereby referred to, not those who carried out theirs 16-19 of December , such applicants can only wait for January payment & not December stipend cos their names wer shortlisted for second batch of payment due to their failure to do their verification on time .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mitv Interview / Advise On NAF DSSC Application / I Got I Job Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.