Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Forgive If You Want To Live Long. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forgive If You Want To Live Long. (354 Views)

What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forgive If You Want To Live Long. by uchkochi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
FORGIVENESS IS THE LIFE STYLE OF GOD. THE ABILITY TO FORGIVE IS THE HIGHEST DEMONSTRATION OF LOVE, FAITH AND HOLINESS COMBINED.

Whosoever you refuse to forgive, no matter the offense does you more harm than good.Whether you are justified,unforgiveness is not a solution.To lock someone in your heart is to lock up your life in a box.Who have you not yet forgiven completely?Whether the person is living or dead you must forgive.It is so important to know that God will not fight for you until you forgive.Now many people don't forgive because they don't know that unforgiveness hinders blessings.Even God cannot hear your prayer with unforgiveness in your heart.Forgiveness does not mean going back for the person to hurt you again,forgiveness simply means you no more feel the previous hurt anymore in your heart.

Before you avoid that person,forgive the person.Don't avoid the person because you are hurt,avoid because you do not want a repetition of the event.But you must have forgiven the person.

The proof that you have truly completely forgiven that person is when you no more feel the hurt within,rather you see it as a lesson.God forgives you how dare you lock up someone in your heart for so long.Forgive him,forgive her,forgive them.And God will rise up on your behalf,He will comfort you,He will compensate you and restore you.Receive grace to forgive people even before they hurt you in Jesus Precious name.Matthew chapter 5:7,23-24.
Re: Forgive If You Want To Live Long. by Omudia11: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
I've forgiven people who hurt me but I still feel the pain whenever I think of the incidents. Maybe this means that I haven't forgiven completely. How do I forgive completely??

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(thur. 19/01/2017) / Lost But Found / Don’t Share It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.