Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Rihanna Tattoos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rihanna Tattoos (11118 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / Woman Tattoos Lover's Name On Her Face, 24 Hours After Meeting / Photos: Amazing 3D Tattoos For 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Tattoos by zealdrive: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2009
Did you watch her at the American Music Awards on Sunday night 22nd November 2009. Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian-American recording artist, model and former beauty queen. Her tattoos have drawn so much media attention. She has a total of twelve known tattoos on her body. Whaoo only for one person  shocked grin

She admitted that tattoos are like addiction for her. She is not yet through as she remains in search of interesting and symbolic tattoos. Though she is very choosy about her tattoos and she doesn’t draw big and ambiguous tattoos but she loves to draw decent tattoos. What do you think or say about her?
Re: Rihanna Tattoos by zealdrive: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2009
This one is a Pisces sign behind her right ear and a trail of stars going down the back of her neck.

Re: Rihanna Tattoos by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2009
I think her tats are quite classy and strategically placed so its not in your face like Megan Fox's tats but she should ease up on them tats smiley
Re: Rihanna Tattoos by zealdrive: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2009
Here is yet another one: A music note tattoo on her ankle.

Re: Rihanna Tattoos by iice(f): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
I'm gonna get the pisces one cheesy
LOL i don't think it's that much, besides they are small ones. Tattoos are addictive.
Re: Rihanna Tattoos by yme1(f): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
i love her tattoos
Re: Rihanna Tattoos by clemcykul(f): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
i admire them, but cant wear one
Re: Rihanna Tattoos by vicmac: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
I agree they are decent tattoos she wears.
This one is the word “love” on her left middle finger.

Re: Rihanna Tattoos by nellaluv(f): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
Hmmn, sexxy. Totally lovin' it.

(1) (Reply)

Toolz On The Cover Of My Streetz Magazine May Issue / Stella Damasus Launches Diva Hair Brand / Pictures Of Horse Hoof Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.