Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! (1094 Views)

Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood / Doctors In The House, Your Opinions And Advise Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by sirvvy: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Good Evening Nairalanders , please dermatologist in the house I need your help. I noticed this rash at backside of my head, it was itchy at first but stopped, I applied skineal but it stopped spreading. The issue now is that it is turning to a bum , please it is still very little, which cream or drugs do you recommend?? cry
Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by Tanyogo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Concentrated acid can do it better.
Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by thesicilian: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Dermatologists are not magicians or native doctors. You don't have a good description of the rash, no pictures, no medical history, nothing. And you want treatment.
Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pictures please!
Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by Agadsman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
this advice I want to give is my own personal advice oo....

you can take it if u like

you can also leave it if you don't like....
the advice is...

just cut it with a sharp razor...... come back and thank me later.... na joke I dey ooo!!!
grin
Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by sirvvy: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
Pictures please!
picture uploaded..
Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
I'd recommend Tetmosol soap for bathing. Apply Neoskin to the face of the infection day and night after bathing.
Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
sirvvy:
picture uploaded..
Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by sirvvy: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:
I'd recommend Tetmosol soap for bathing. Apply Neoskin to the face of the infection day and night after bathing.
Thank you very much.
Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by Empiree: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
sirvvy:
Good Evening Nairalanders , please dermatologist in the house I need your help. I noticed this rash at backside of my head, it was itchy at first but stopped, I applied skineal but it stopped spreading. The issue now is that it is turning to a bum , please it is still very little, which cream or drugs do you recommend?? cry
Do you have these bumps after shaving or what?.

Anyways, it shoulndt cost you much to get rid of them using very simple solution(s)

#Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is a traditional remedy for helping soothe irritated skin. I used this before and it works.

#Hot Compress, have never used this but it name speaks volume. Soak cloth in hot water and place it on the bumps.

#Hydrocortisone Cream, heard this but never used it before.

#Lemon Juice, I can guarantee you this will get rid of bumps faster than Federal Xpress. Buy lemon, cut in half and rub it on these bump severally.

#Tea Tree Oil, try this and see and it works.

#White Tea, try this as well.

Goodluck
Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by sirvvy: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
Empiree:
Do you have these bumps after shaving or what?.

Anyways, it shoulndt cost you much to get rid of them using very simple solution(s)

#Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is a traditional remedy for helping soothe irritated skin. I used this before and it works.

#Hot Compress, have never used this but it name speaks volume. Soak cloth in hot water and place it on the bumps.

#Hydrocortisone Cream, heard this but never used it before.

#Lemon Juice, I can guarantee you this will get rid of bumps faster than Federal Xpress. Buy lemon, cut in half and rub it on these bump severally.

#Tea Tree Oil, try this and see and it works.

#White Tea, try this as well.

Goodluck

Really appreciate ..

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Tea tree oil.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Family 'cursed' With Snake Fingers For Generations / Signs, Symptoms And Control Of Anaemia / Breast Reduction Surgery In Lagos,kano,nigeria, Enugu, Port Harcourt And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.