Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Batch B Stream2 Now In March - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B Stream2 Now In March (1723 Views)

Nysc Batch B Stream2 Online Registration @klassic Cybercafe Ekpan/warri / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 / *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B Stream2 Now In March by Realtouchnot: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
I don't know how true this information is, but it's a sad one. Remember, NYSC said they could only mobilise 1/3rd of prospective corp members because of lack of fund. President Buhari came out and said it himself that they should mobilise every eligible corp member, that he has directed money to be made available to them. They then called a few number to camp in Nov and promised others that by early January 2017, they'll go to camp. Now they've gone back to their original plan. My question is, was it that Buhari forgot to make the money available to them, or he can't keep even one of his promises. Now these guys are already getting stranded this new year. What a country!

NYSC 2016 BATCH ‘B ’ STREAM II UPDATE.

The NYSC Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members for the 2016 Batch 'B' (Stream II) to note that the Orientation Course has been scheduled to hold around March, 2017 in place of the Batch "A" Orientation exercise.
This measure was taken due to inadequate Budgetary allocation for the 2016 scheme.
As we regret the inconvenience this may cause you. Management request prospective Corps members to note that information on the reprinting of green card, online printing/collection of call-up letters and the commencement date for the 2017 Batch 'A' Orientation course will be conveyed, through our official website: www.nysc.gov.ng, facebook account: www.facebook.com/officialnysc and twitter handle: www.twitter.com/nysc_ng.

Thanks for your Understanding.

Management
Re: Batch B Stream2 Now In March by Ten12(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Who takes buhari and apc serious dis days
Re: Batch B Stream2 Now In March by casttlebarbz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Teacher: What is the longest stream in Nigeria?

ME: stream 2
Re: Batch B Stream2 Now In March by yarimo(m): 1:09am On Jan 11, 2017
Na lie, I just spoke with president BUHARI. and also the DG nysc they all assured me the news is not true.
Re: Batch B Stream2 Now In March by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: These States Pay Corps Members N5000 Or Less As Monthly Allowance / Self Contained Apartment For Rent, Apo / Name Mistake On Jamb Admission Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.