Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Are You A Law/ Legal Niche Blogger? See What You're Doing Wrong! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You A Law/ Legal Niche Blogger? See What You're Doing Wrong! (381 Views)

Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. / Never Look Down On People Just Because You're Doing Better Than Them... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Law/ Legal Niche Blogger? See What You're Doing Wrong! by Fizzymidasquil: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lawyer bloggers always forget that their audience comprises of not only lawyers.

They also forget that the prospective client they aim to convert does not understand their legalese ridden website content.

Do you own a law or legal niche blog?

Looking for a versatile writer with a legal background to write web content for your law/ legal site?

Look no further! Fizzy Midas Quill is here to the rescue!

I have the requisite skills in research, writing and editing which will be beneficial to your site/ and your clients.
As a skilled wordsmith, I have only one aim in mind when writing, giving you quality content with a High Conversion Rate (HCR). I write content that is engaging and capable of spurring your audience to answer the call to action.
I value quality, so my contents are researched in depth, checked for originality and grammar sound.
Punctuality is another of my strong points.

I can be contacted via fizzymidasquill@gmail.com or WhatsApp/ Telegram: 08063232704.
Contact me NOW and let's talk further. Links to my awesome samples will be sent on request.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Teach Me CSS. / Be Part Of FREE Career Changing-platform Is Going Down In Lagos This Feb And Mar / Job Opportunity:- Game Developer Needed At Co-creation Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.