Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Are You About To Start A Blog In Nigeria - Read What You Should Know - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You About To Start A Blog In Nigeria - Read What You Should Know (322 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Before Your Start A News Blog In Nigeria Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You About To Start A Blog In Nigeria - Read What You Should Know by RiversWatchDog(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2017
Like i said in my previous article, blogs are created daily in nigeria, but not all this blogs live to tell the story, in this article i will tell you the basic things to know before and after creating your desired blog
In nigeria we have a lot of problems, you can't just jump into blogging without having the resources

Do You Have The Resources?
Do you have the capital, the gadgets to take you to the next level? do you have electronic gadgets like laptop or desktop, compatible phones like android and the likes, do you have the money to buy mb/gb for browsing, if you think you have all these things, then you can blog

Do You Have The Passion?
Sometimes i hear people say that aspiring bloggers are just in for the money, and its the truth, blogging without passion is not worth it, if you are the type that just blog for fun, then i promise you will get tired someday, because you will not earn any thing, so if you want to blog, make sure you have the passion

What Is Your Niche?
Niche simply means what your blog is about, for example my blog is about blogging tips and the likes, choose the niche, that you have passion for , be it technology, health, news, sports anyone, has long as you don't copy articles

Choose Your Blogging Platform
Most copy-paste bloggers choose blogger platform because it is free and easy for them to copy someone's post, 60% of blogs on blogger platform are full of copyed articles, but if you know you will not copy articles then you can use blogger or wordpress platforms
Now i have write about the things you need to know before creating a blog, let's move on to the next phrase.

Avoid Copying Contents
For your blog to succeed, you need to avoid copying contents and you need to write unique contents, as it will help you succeed in search engines rankings, and also help you get returning visitors

Share Your Blog Posts
Share your blog posts on social media platforms, so as to make your site visible on social networks, this also helps in reducing alexa rank of your blog

To be honest with you, these things i listed are the most important things to do, if you are thinking of starting a blog in nigeria

http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/10/are-you-about-to-start-blog-in-nigeria.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Shoots Down Speculation About Presidential Run / How To Design A Good Website / Promo Promo Custom Wordpress Website For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.