Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview (44094 Views)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / Seeking Job / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Mcowubaba: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Village people eh grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Ladipo10(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2017
should he be fired before even being hired or hired & made to pay back cost of repair?
sorry for him tho.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by justi4jesu(f): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by sisisioge: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2017
The company should have insurance for their cars! This unfortunate guy has the permission of a well wisher to run away. Wetin!
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Enyimbamercedes: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2017
Not his fault! He took the instructions literally - He was told to take it out for a spin...and he spun

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Antoeni(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2017
He has finally gotten the job,because he has to employed first in other to be able to Pay d cost of repairing d accidental car

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by alaskido(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2017
Well, we do not need to blame the guy entirely. The employer said he should take the car for a spin which was what he did. If you ask me to spin a car on 3rd mainland bridge, I will definitely end up in the Lagoon.

Please employer free this guy joor and give him a chance to work in your company. He followed your instructions to the latter. This is a good employee. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Lexusgs430: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2017
He took it for a spin nah...........
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by easyelliot(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2017
He was nervous

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by juman(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2017
He might be under intense pressure of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Harinholar(f): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2017
Nawa oooo... original gobee...so pathetic
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2017
Melahou:
Maybe he is not use to driving manual cars
It's either you can drive manual or you can't. grin
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2017
lol. villa controlled
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2017
Isn't a 'spin' what they wanted? cheesy
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by ayindejimmy(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2017
This is sure way to get the job.
Now they must employ him so he can pay up-if they want him to
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by babyface224(f): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2017
he should go and pray oh..cos its obvious that his village pple are following him
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Royalfurnitures: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2017
His household enemies accompanied him to the interview

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2017
Generational curses..
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by permanentgrace(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2017
That is automatic employment. Lol.

Or should i say his village people are really on duty?
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2017
Even an experience driver car have an accident
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by amicable212(f): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2017
see gbege....... he is in real trouble.see gbege....... he is in real trouble.see gbege....... he is in real trouble.
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2017
permanentgrace:

permanentgrace:

Royalfurnitures:
His household enemies accompanied him to the interview

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
babyface224:
he should go and pray oh..cos its obvious that his village pple are following him
Mcowubaba:
Village people eh grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Chanchit:
His village witches really means business.
nairalandbuzz:
Cursed from home...

Or can someone remind me of this Mount Zion Movie....
An accident can happen to anyone.I remember a guy who was employed as a waiter in my former company.On his first day at work,While he was going to serve some drinks to a customer in the bar,he tripped and his drinks hit and broke the glass table at the bar.If you may ask how much the table is worth.It cost #150k.When the oga came.He told him the price and asked him to pay immediately.My guy quickly ran away because they called the police to arrest him.So it is not a generational curse.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by DEYOUNGAFEEZ: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2017
d guy may be a TRAILER driver

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by fortunechy(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2017
his villa pple is at wrk
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by princefaculty(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2017
Its either too much over sabi or his village forces that led to this.. Poor dude
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by adisaigbo1(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2017
Chanchit:

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by punche(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2017
That's crazy and very funny grin grin grin grin... but is it lawful for him to pay?
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Cooleasy(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Mrop:
A man has ended up incurring huge debts while trying his bit to secure a job as a driver.
The unnamed man had come for a job interview as a driver after being invited by a company he applied to. However when he came, a disaster occurred.

According to one Omo GbajaBiamila who shared the story on twitter via his handle, the applicant was asked to take out the company's car "for a spin" but he ended up crashing the vehicle.

Now, he is already owing the company some money despite not having started work yet.

Below is how GbajaBiamila told the story:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/man-seeking-job-as-driver-crashes.html?m=0

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Lucidpassanger9(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2017
littlewonders:
Maybe there wasn't AC in that car

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by GMBuhari: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2017
Chanchit:

They have his tracking number
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Adamadam: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2017
Lai Mohammed should blame Jonathan for it while Fayose will finger Buhari. FFK and Mama Piss reserve their comments.
Re: Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview by Asake1759(f): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2017
Lobatan is when you are yet to be employed but you're already owing the company by crashing her car during interview. Lobatan!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers / I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.