Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

How To Develop The Anointing Within (2) - Isaiah 40:28-31, Acts 6:4, Hebrews 12: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Develop The Anointing Within (2) - Isaiah 40:28-31, Acts 6:4, Hebrews 12: (451 Views)

What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / Hebrews 12:6 Does God Scourge His Kids? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop The Anointing Within (2) - Isaiah 40:28-31, Acts 6:4, Hebrews 12: by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 11, 2017
Yesterday, I started to show you how you can develop the strength of God inside you. This morning by the grace of God, I want to show you some more points on this.

3. Fellowshipping with right spirits (corporately and individually)

One major factor that determines the level of strength that we carry as God’s children but which many are not aware of is the spirits we fellowship with. Every human being that you fellowship and relate with are subject to one spirit or the other; it could be the Spirit of God or demonic spirits and depending on how much people have yielded themselves to those spirits as you begin to fellowship with them with time you will begin to fellowship with the spirits that are controlling their lives. If Jesus said in John 6:63 that the words I spoke to you are spirit and they are life, it therefore follows that spirits follow words.

When you fellowship and relate with someone or people who are not subject to and are not under the influence of the word of God, the words that they are speaking to your life will begin to affect you. Depending on how deep they are in sin and alliance with the devil, their words will weaken your spirit and begin to corrupt it until light and life is taken out of it completely. In 2 Peter 2:7-8, you can see that fellowshipping with wrong spirits was one major factor that destroyed Lot and his posterity. Protect your heart and life from wrong spirits. Look at another example in Hosea 7:9, the Bible says that Ephraim mixed up himself with strangers and they devoured his strength.

When you fellowship and relate with people, ensure they are right people and if you have to relate with people who are not saved and are not safe for you, ensure that you protect your spirit from them. Do not go to a church where a wrong spirit has taken over the pastor and is ruling the altar. If you do, your spirit will be corrupted and weakened. I have told people times without number, you can survive with a bad tailor or barber but you will not survive sitting under a wrong pastor on Sundays.

4. Evangelism: Evangelism will also multiply the anointing of God in your life. You have never seen any man who preached the message of salvation to people and is not strengthened by God. Romans 1:16, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation…”

PRAYER: Lord, I pray you will help me to always relate with right spirits. Help me to protect my heart from strange spirits that can destroy my strength in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Genesis 24:52-26:16, Matthew 8:18-34, Psalm 10:1-15, Proverbs 3:7-8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / (graphic Photos) 5 Human Skulls, Blood Found Inside Pastor’s Church In Imo State / Ten Facts About The Bible Sabbath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.