Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

AAU (ambrose Alli University)) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU (ambrose Alli University)) (599 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / Aau Ambrose Alli University Aspirants For 2019 / 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU (ambrose Alli University)) by Stephen6229(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2017
*AAU Update*
*Good Evening AAUITES*
*By Stephen Ikhane*
*It's exactly 4 days to old students resumption*
*So much anticipation and old students are eager to resume*
*On behalf of the entire AAU students, Stephen Ikhane want to sincerely thank the Vice Chancellor and school managements for the great development they are bringing into The University Community we really appreciate*
*Few months the VC assumed office, Bank was brought back into the school. The risk of entering bike, paying 120 to town just to withdraw 1k especially when you are broke will stop soon. More ATM are coming up*
*There is already introduction of Computer base test for 100 level and 200 level students, this will help curb malpractice, issues of missing results*
*The VC has also made it possible that all semesters results will always be uploaded on our various Kofa account, this will make Kofa site more useful, issues of pasting results on department noticeboard and some students will tear it will come to an end*
*There are so much development the management has brought into the system, I can't name them all but we will Live to enjoy better AAU has more developments are coming*
*AAU STILL NEED AN URGENT ATTENTION FOLLOWING AND BEG YOU SIR TO CONSIDER AND WITH UTMOST SINCERITY, TRY TO ACHIEVE FOR US*
*SECURITY LIGHT* :
*Security light (street light): apart from school gate and hostel road, every other place in the school is a cloud of darkness at night. Even between school gate and pavilion is frightening for three people to walk at night*
*HIDE OUTS ON WALKWAYS & SPORT COMPLEX*
*Sometimes when it's raining, and we are caught up between the school gate and pavilion, it becomes a big problem to avoid being drenched by rain. Please do well to create hide outs along the walkways for us*
*WALKWAY* :
*The walkway itself needs renovation.
Everyday, we are urged to use the walk way whereas the walk way is galloping and depleted*
*SPORT COMPLEX* :
*Sport complex also need a hide out from rain. A comfort place where spectators can chrelax to enjoy the game. I cite Auchi poly's as an example*
*SHUTTLE MEN* :
*the school is not that big, we can't be paying N50 to market square and be paying N30 to FNS. I think N20 is reasonable enough to take anybody to anywhere within the school. And again, I think we want to know the shuttles in our school. Osariemhen motors and co should go and change to AAU shuttle or they check out*
*Wifi NETWORK* :
*this school is big enough to provide a wireless network for us. We need wifi in this school. Wifi is no big thing that AAU can't afford for her students*
*HOSTEL MAINTENANCE* :
*Our hostels are not given any attention in terms of maintenance. Everywhere is always bushy. In fact the rats around Kudirat and Oyearegbulem female hostels are almost as big as cats. For the health safety of us all, there should be a scheduled time for clearing and fumigating, not until the grasses grow into trees or a news of snake bite is reported. The hostels should also be maintained just the same way the school gate is maintained. There should also be an incinerator for each hostel where disposed rubbish can be well treated. I also think every block needs a water tap to reduce the queue at the central tap (sometimes it's frustrating when you come out to fetch water and you meet crowds from other hostels gathered at Rev. Martins lol)*
*AAUITES know you can do these and we believe you'll do them for us sir*
*May God give you the strength to succeed in Jesus' Name* . *Amen*
*If I miss anything, ADD by commenting below please*
*#IStandWithStephenIkhane*
*Stephen Ikhane aka AAU Update*

(1) (Reply)

Tuition For National Open University MBA Program / Can Someone Else Help Legalize My Documents At Austrian Embassy? / See What SHS Boarding Girls Was Caught Doing (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.