Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Can I Forward A Parked Domain To A Particular Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Forward A Parked Domain To A Particular Website (1309 Views)

How Do I Purchase A Parked Domain Name / How To Redirect 1and1 Domain To Your Bloggers Blog / Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Forward A Parked Domain To A Particular Website by alwaysng(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
hi, i want to point my parked domains to my default website.
example, i have www.alwaysng.com, www.alwaysng.net, www.alwaysng.org, www.alwaysng.us, www.alwaysng.info, now i want all of them to be redirecting to the default www.alwaysng.com, i.e if you type www.alwaysng.org it will redirect you back to www.alwaysng.com.
i hope my explanation is clear enough.
thanks.
Re: How Can I Forward A Parked Domain To A Particular Website by DualCore1: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
You can redirect your domains to where you want them to go. This can be done from your domain management panel. If you don't have access to that control panel, then ask whoever registered the domains for you to redirect them.
Re: How Can I Forward A Parked Domain To A Particular Website by mrperfect(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
For now I don't think there is better answer to the one above . Unless if you have further question.

(1) (Reply)

Liqpay Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart 6. / Wema Bank Website / My First Css Quiz / Convert This Css Into Html!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.