Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fashion School In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion School In Lagos (504 Views)

Trendsviva Haute Fashion School with Bespoke styles / Ginani Fashion School / The Best Fashion School In Benin City Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion School In Lagos by phoonmyafrika(f): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
THE CHEESE HAS MOVED!

In the 90s,parents believed that only the 'big-named' courses like law, medicine, engineering and accounting would put food on the table. They believed that vocations were meant for the illiterates.

" If you are not careful, I'll send you to a tailor's shop to learn the trade!"
My mum would scold me. I wasn't bold enough to tell her that I loved the fashion job! She would have landed me the NIGERIAN SLAP OF LIFE if I dared to.

During university days, I'll buy fabrics at Tejuosho market to make some tops through the tailor beside my mum's shop. I recycled my old tops and skirts. Some of my nosey friends would notice and we all laughed it off. I would borrow some money from dad to do quick business of making and selling simple tops. Fast forward to days after school, I wanted to follow my passion. I wanted to be a fashion designer but I couldn't just tell my dad. I didn't want to break his heart.

THE BREAKTHROUGH
A friend borrowed me a book titled "WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?". I read through and decided to borrow my dad. He wondered why but I insisted. He loved the book so much and agreed that life was not how he saw it after all. That was when I could tell him about my passion for fashion and guess what? HE GAVE HIS FULL SUPPORT!

Do you have a pashion for fashion design? Now is the time to take that great decision. 2017 is not for procrastinators and mediocre. Register with Phoonmy Afrika Fashion School, Lagos to fulfill purpose. Our instructors are well experienced and patient with learners. Our garment production (dressmaking, pattern construction and manipulations) and fabric production (weaving- aso oke, tie and dye, fabric painting) classes are very suitable for learning. Call/Whatsapp 08034117099 or visit us at Phoonmy Afrika Fashion School, Plot 320, Odusami street, by A.Y hotels, behind Excellence Hotels, Ogba, Lagos for enquiries.

Remember,THE CHEESE HAS MOVED! Pursue your dreams of becoming the next fashion designer that the world is waiting for!
~ Phoonmy Afrika

(1) (Reply)

MAC Matte Lipstick Original / Forbes Top 10 Highest-paid Celebrities And Or Entertainers In The World / Easter Freebie From Solenj Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.