Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

10 Tips To Prevent A Pot Hole Disaster - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Tips To Prevent A Pot Hole Disaster (7334 Views)

10 Tips For Purchasing Used Cars / 6 Tips To Help Prevent A Car Fire / 7 Tips To Help You Prevent A Car Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Tips To Prevent A Pot Hole Disaster by modsRbastard: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2017
BIGTinfotech:

It's 10 O'clock 2 O'clock position.

You're wrong, 10 O'clock to 2 is Obsolete, 9 to 3 is now mostly encouraged to effectively deploy the airbag and avoid injury to the hand . Most steer wheels now comes with fingers and thumb grip at 9 to 3. However...that doesn't mean you can't do your "10 O'clock to 2".
Re: 10 Tips To Prevent A Pot Hole Disaster by BeauHomme: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin
Are you an okada rider?

femi4:
I love potholes especially the bounce that it gives when I have a busty passenger

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Prevent A Pot Hole Disaster by professore(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2017
The tips are nice.
Re: 10 Tips To Prevent A Pot Hole Disaster by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
MsDelilah:

Lwkmd!!! Dramatic woman!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. Blame it on the hormones cheesy

truthspeaks:
Shows u ddnt knw ur husband b4 u married him. Na 1st time wey him de drive u be dat?
All these Nairaland sheedren that read to reply and not to understand. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Tips To Prevent A Pot Hole Disaster by Absoj(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
femi4:
I love potholes especially the bounce that it gives when I have a busty passenger
grin grin grin ferry fery kwarrapt guy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Golf 3 Jerks When Accelerating / Reasons Why Your Car Lean To One Side / 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.