Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Note For You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Note For You (323 Views)

Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Second Term Scheme Of Work And Plan Lesson Note For Primary Schools / A Note Of Advice And Motivation To All 2017 Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Note For You by eyizlive(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
There is a call of faith. A call to Gods children to return to who there are—gods.
I believe that mans refusal to believe in a God is the refusal of man to being perfect. Gods standard is perfection and here’s what the bible says about it, ‘be ye therefore perfect, even as your father which is in heaven is perfect’. Mathew 5;48. You probably don’t believe in the bible but we’ll get to that. I know you might want to say no man is perfect and or, we are all sinners.

Firstly on the sinners issue, we all are, but some of us were. How? The bible records God as in Jesus coming to live amongst us. So he knows how hard it can be therefore he made a provision that if we truly ask for forgiveness, we will be washed clean like we never sinned. We no longer have to sacrifice. For by faith we asked God for forgiveness and by faith we received and by that same faith, we’re made perfect unto him. Paul said, ‘but to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness’. Romans 4;5. Hence on the issue of, no one is perfect, you’re wrong. I am perfect and you can be too.

Now you probably don’t believe anything in the bible. And definitely don’t want to believe there is a God hiding in the clouds. Well he isn’t. he is heaven and where heaven is? Is where God is. Stop looking for him in the clouds because the day you see him there proves the bible is right, then it will also prove to you that it is too late to ask for forgiveness because then is the rapture. Now you don’t know how to believe without seeing. Well if you see him you don’t need belief anymore, because for example, you don’t believe you’ll drink water when water is in front of you. You just drink it. The same with God, he wants you to believe you’ll see, not see him and believe.

Now it would be stupid to tell you to believe God, quoting from a bible you don’t believe in. so I’ll tell you what to do to believe the bible. If you’re an atheist, then you believe science, right? Go read about the big-bang and the universe (don’t pick a basic or local science textbook for this) or you may google it and tell me whose report you will believe. A big-bang that started with a focused light, that’s unaccounted for; that caused a cataclysmic reaction that started life, organized itself and created man. Or a God, God enough to create life, organize it, make Man in his image and gives him power to do the same. Just incase you’re the traditional type. Please the Yoruba theory of evolution is the funniest thing I’ve ever read. You honestly can’t believe that.

(1) (Reply)

Study/academy Centers / We Can Help With Final Year Projects For Computer Science And Students / 2017 AUN #iamabeliever Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.