Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,025 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How To Capture Netflix Original Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Capture Netflix Original Series (698 Views)

For Those Without Netflix Account, Download NOW - Miracle In Cell NO 7 / Download Russian Doll (netflix Original)complete Season 1 / Netflix Buys Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Capture Netflix Original Series by majoranjo: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hey folks smiley,

as a passionate collector of series, I'm currently searching for possibilities to capture Netflix original series like 'House of Cards' for saving them on my hard disk for private use only. I mean I really like this video-on-demand service, but sometimes it's annoying because I'm always dependant of this application and sometimes series are suddenly disappearing.

Already heard about video streaming recorder, but I don't know if there are also ones which enables me to capture, convert and save original series from Netflix.

Anybody knows if there is a possiblity to do so? If someone also has some contributions about legality, would be excited to hear about, because this issue is not completly clear to me yet.

Thanks for any reply!
Majoranjo
Re: How To Capture Netflix Original Series by JellyBelly: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
There is a software to capture movies and series out of video streaming services like Netflix.
Since longer I'm using the video recorder called audials Moviebox.
It automatically converts and saves complete series - episode by episode - and full movies by recording your PC screen.
It is compatible with any formats for PC, games console, smartphone and tablet and not just for android and iOS devices like the offline function of Netflix provides only.
You can play the videos with audials directly or even drag and drop to export it.

If you want to try it out before purchasing, there is also a free demo version.

http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_stream_capture_music_videos_movies_from/netflix.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Recorded 11 Million Votes For Nominated Housemates, See Calculations / The Joker .itz Quotes And The Meaning To Our Daily Life / How To Unblock US Or Any Regional Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.