Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

China’s Richest Farmer(worth $4.6 Billion):i Sold My Bicycle And Watch To Start - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / China’s Richest Farmer(worth $4.6 Billion):i Sold My Bicycle And Watch To Start (645 Views)

Rare! Nigerian Farmer Shows Off His Big Cassava. PHOTOS / Fish Sold For N1.1 Billion In Japan’s New Year Tuna Auction / U.S. Invests N8.6 Billion To Boost Small-scale Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China’s Richest Farmer(worth $4.6 Billion):i Sold My Bicycle And Watch To Start by PreciousFarms: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
Agriculture is still viewed in some sectors in Nigeria as a poor man’s profession.the Chinese businessman Liu Yonghao has an estimated net worth of USD4.6 billion as of today according to Forbes. This makes him, not only the richest farmer in China, but also the 36th richest man in China and 369th richest man in the world. So you can see, farming is still a noble profession and also a wealth generator.
Re: China’s Richest Farmer(worth $4.6 Billion):i Sold My Bicycle And Watch To Start by ovaRAYted(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Okay na...mah go collect land cheesy
Re: China’s Richest Farmer(worth $4.6 Billion):i Sold My Bicycle And Watch To Start by PreciousFarms: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
No be to go collect land or do Farm anyhow it's demands patience and tenancy
Re: China’s Richest Farmer(worth $4.6 Billion):i Sold My Bicycle And Watch To Start by sladimeji(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Am proud to be an agric student... I rep agric econs n extension

(1) (Reply)

Run The Oil Refining Machine / Tonnes Of Dried Pig Manure Available In Abia State. / My Maize Seed No Germinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.