Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Why Nigerians Should Fully Embrace Mobile Banking In 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Nigerians Should Fully Embrace Mobile Banking In 2017 (421 Views)

First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / Banks Jittery As MTN, Others Veer Into Mobile Banking / Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Should Fully Embrace Mobile Banking In 2017 by geunik(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Banking in Nigeria:

In Nigeria, banking system started in the Colonial era to meet the commercial needs of the Government with the establishment of Colonial Banking System (CBS). Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) presently regulate all the banking activities in Nigeria.

Background:

The first local bank in Nigeria was established in 1929 with the name ‘Industrial and Commercial Bank’. This bank was replaced in 1931 by Mercantile Bank. The system continues to progress showing major progress with the establishment of Nigerian Farmers and Commercial Bank.
More

http://rilnetnigeria.com/2017/01/11/nigeria-mobile-banking-system/

Re: Why Nigerians Should Fully Embrace Mobile Banking In 2017 by casttlebarbz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
nice
Re: Why Nigerians Should Fully Embrace Mobile Banking In 2017 by GMBuhari: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
It's convenient

It's risk free

It's in vogue

Government just needs to sensitize people

Early last year I made purchases in Cotonou even the guy I went with didn't know I had that amount

Hehehehe

Transfered at border seme, collected cefa

Bought that shyyt

The guy was like Egbon, e buru gaan, MO roommates wipe e kan fe wa na nnkan wo ni

Meaning

Bros you bad o I believe say na price you wan come price this thing

I be like alaye shon shere ni?

Meaning

Are you kidding me?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Fully Embrace Mobile Banking In 2017 by geunik(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2017
This is what i have bein using for some months now. Am yet to see any disadvantage.

(1) (Reply)

Is MMM Actually BACK!!!! - With The Promises / Please Help / UPDATE: Dollar Now Trades At N498 To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.