Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,282 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation (1069 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation by sugarbelly4: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
A few days back, Nigerian rapper Ikechukwu was a guest on 'Loose Talk Podcast' on Pulse.

There, the rapper asked 'what's your beef with Terry Tha Rapman and he replied saying,
'OGs like to pride themselves as having an extensive amount of knowledge, life experiences and know how.
Besides that, they like to also believe that that have their ears to the ground, what's running on the street always finds their way to my ears. I consider myself an OG'.
Though he tried o evade the question, but he managed to chip this in,
' smile in your face all the time, backstabbers, nigga you was f**king my shawty you ain't tell me and try to be my hommie. That's real shit'. But guess what I still played the bigger man. I didn't even tell Sarah, and I see him (Terry) when I'm with her and I'm all cool'.
Sarah and Terry heard the interview and they went ballistic on social media. Read Here.
LIB has now reached out to Terry Tha Rapman who spoke to us exclusively saying,
'Sarah is a girl I've known since she was like 16. She's family friends and my sister's best friend. We dated way back but we were young so it wasn't a serious thing. We now became best of friends over the years. So it's easy to feel we are dating because we are always together. I guess in Nigeria,when you have a really beautiful woman as a friend. It's hard to believe. And I have a lot of female friends I'm not intimate with. It's just how I am. Women are just comfortable around me'.

He continued to say,
'He started dating her way after,but we were still friends. She was mostly in London then so i would check up on her occasionally. I wasnt friends with Ikechukwu but we always met at events or at a recording studio. And as guys we had each other's contacts at a point. So you can say we were sort of acquainted. Never for once this man voice to me if he had a problem with me being friends with Sarah Ofili, the few times that we met. And I can count them on one hand. So years later,you can imagine my shock. Now when I heard several other references I realized this guy has a real problem with me'.

Ikechukwu and Sarah Ofili got engaged in October of 2011 where he proposed to Sarah in front of family and friends on her birthday but they broke up in February 2013.

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/01/lib-exclusive-truth-about-my.html

lalasticlala

Re: Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation by sugarbelly4: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
der wahala
Re: Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation by eniolaamoda: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
sugarbelly4:
der wahala

Aint u that kogi rapist victim

1 Like

Re: Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation by Came: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Women like you!!!! Yeye dey smell...: I no blame you oooo , na person way go engage Olosho I blame.
Re: Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation by OohMpa: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation by DozieInc(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
So she is your family friend and you want to chop and clean mouth.

Re: Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation by decatalyst(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
The guy is a smart dude. He didn't deny that he chop the babe kpeckus grin the problem is, how, where and when last he ate the kpeckus grin grin
Re: Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation by Decale: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
I cried that day cry

Re: Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation by 2dice01: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
see as she be like doll baby the girl fvck killz&rapman dem no blow ..
Re: Terry Tha Rapman Speaks Over Ikechukwu's Accusation by hammerF: 1:32am On Jan 12, 2017
THE GUY IS VERY IMMORAL AND LACKS DECENCY.

HOW CAN U BE BEST FRIEND WITH UR EX AND U VISIT HER AND UR ALWAYS TOGETHER AND CALL EACH OTHER FAMILY.

IS HE TALKING TO KIDS.

HE IS COUPLE WITH SARAH AND COOL WITH HER SLEEPING AROUND WHILST HE SLEEPS AROUND.

JUST BECOS HE IS COOL WITH THAT DONT MEAN KILLZ IS.

KILLZ SHOULD BE THANKING GOD HE GOT OUT ON TIME, WHO KNOWS, RAPMAN WOULD HAVE FATHER ALL HIS KIDS HAD HE MARRIED SARAH.

AS FOR SARAH AND MUNACH, ONLY GOD KNOW HOW THEIR TOTO GO BE BECOS ASHAWO WORK GO DON SCATTER THEIR YANSH KPATAKPATA.

(1) (Reply)

American Actress, Keke Palmer Steps Out With A Massive 'Ghana Must Go' Bag / President Buhari: Before & After Photos Shows He Is Really Sick,pray For Him / See The Moment BankyW Officially Got Engaged To Adesua Etomi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.