Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Advice On Yellow Cab Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On Yellow Cab Business In Lagos (645 Views)

Do you have a cab Brekete Family Taxi? / Private Cab Business In Lagos / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Yellow Cab Business In Lagos by deyemia: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dear NL,

please I need your help with this venture i'm about to go into.

I just bought a used manual toyota corrolla 2005 which will be good for yellow cab taxi.

what can I do? I'm thinking of going to a park and offering it to the chairman but I need some advice on the best way to achieve this.

thanks in advance
Re: Advice On Yellow Cab Business In Lagos by mrsage(m): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2017
deyemia:
Dear NL,

please I need your help with this venture i'm about to go into.

I just bought a used manual toyota corrolla 2005 which will be good for yellow cab taxi.

what can I do? I'm thinking of going to a park and offering it to the chairman but I need some advice on the best way to achieve this.

thanks in advance

Do you wish to brand the vehicle? (yellow and black taxi color)

If the answer is yes. Then visit a taxi park.
Re: Advice On Yellow Cab Business In Lagos by deyemia: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
mrsage:

Do you wish to brand the vehicle? (yellow and black taxi color)

If the answer is yes. Then visit a taxi park.

Yes, I intend to do that, but I don't have experience in this field, I could use some tips from someone who has done this or currently doing it.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Just Hit It BIG In My Business (image) / CBN List Of Bdcs Operators In The Country / Promote And Share Your Business Card Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.