Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Generator (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Generator (graphic Photos) (435 Views)

Lions Attack Villagers In Zimbabwe - Pics / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Stolen Generator (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Generator (graphic Photos) by BOX555(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
The peaceful community of Itiam Etoi in Uyo Local Government was on Tuesday night thrown into chaos when a number of Hausa men attacked them, leaving a number of them wounded.
According to a source at the scene of the incident, who preferred anonymity, “the attacks began at about 10 pm when some people had slept. It would have been worse if there were many people on the street. They started cutting anybody they met on their way with machetes. Some of them carried iron rods and other forms of weapons with which they beat and wound people. They also destroyed the properties of people selling shops in the area”.

Sources say the incident was caused by a case of a stolen generator which was sold to one of the Hausa men. When the owner of the generator found out that the generator was sold to the scrap collectors, he apprehended them and the case was thought to have been settled until last night.

Sources say the problem started when the man who bought the generator accused his Hausa kinsman of selling him out by reporting him to the owner of the generator.They began to fight. An attempt by an Ibibio man in the area to separate the fight led to one of the fighting parties insinuating that the Ibibio man sided with his brother to beat him. He then went to his people to tell his brothers, who reinforced and went with him to attack anyone they met on the street.
One of the victims, Mr. Itoro, said “I was sitting in front of our house when I saw them running with machetes towards me. But because I didn’t have any problem with anyone I was not afraid, only for them to cut me in the face and continued to run on”.

click link 4 full story and photo http://www.angle909ja.com/2017/01/hausa-men-attack-villagers-in-akwa-ibom.html

Re: Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Generator (graphic Photos) by Ten12(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
See how Dem draw map of Africa for dis man head in front of his own house...hausa people I think say na only igbo people no dey stay for dia place which1 come be Una own causing problem all around de country

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Generator (graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Islam is a religion of peace.. Haleluyah cool
Re: Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Generator (graphic Photos) by bigybanty10(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Just Negodu human being . Hausa/fulani ar the main problems we have in this country,I really can't believe I share same country with this dirty and backward set of human beings called northerners.

I pity the igbos and yorubas who keep fighting them self online, believe me you guys are stupid and silly you really don't know who ur enemies are.

Northerners the innocent souls you bastards sent to their early graves will never forgive you pple ,ur sufferings and backwardness will know NO end

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper Killed While Trying To Abduct An Ondo Monarch's Wife / Customs Impound Two Helicopters By Unknown Importer / Help Find A Convenant University Graduate Missing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.