Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Help Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed (597 Views)

I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) / I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed by Joyss: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
I saw a Homeless woman with a baby girl and a boy of three years old at gtbank area in Ojodu Berger. She is suffering from depression, has no place to stay and needs help. Her name is Ada Ignetus from Enugu State. She told me since her husband said he was travelling she has not seen him again. Don't know anyone who could be of help to this woman or anyone who knows an agency that could support her.
Together we can change the world. God bless

1 Share

Re: Help Needed by ammyluv2002(f): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
Touching! Do we even have such organizations in Nigeria?
Re: Help Needed by Zdoh(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
@op check on the Lagos state website and see how you can get to the right Authourity.
Re: Help Needed by Joyss: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Touching! Do we even have such organizations in Nigeria?
Our Government needs to work on Issues like this for the future of the children
Re: Help Needed by uboma(m): 5:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Joyss:
I saw a Homeless woman with a baby girl and a boy of three years old at gtbank area in Ojodu Berger. She is suffering from depression, has no place to stay and needs help. Her name is Ada Ignetus from Enugu State. She told me since her husband said he was travelling she has not seen him again. Don't know anyone who could be of help to this woman or anyone who knows an agency that could support her.
Together we can change the world. God bless

What about her family members and in-laws?
Can she say where they are?
Where was she staying with her husband before he traveled?
Re: Help Needed by George22016(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2017
You could invite her to stay in your house na.Change begins with u
Re: Help Needed by yedidiah(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2017
These are the kind of people the Government should be looking at when they talk of poorest of the poor angry
Re: Help Needed by Joyss: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2017
uboma:

She said they stay at ajegunle area before they where sent out. If only there are agencies that take care of issues like this in Nigeria

What about her family members and in-laws?
Can she say where they are?
Where was she staying with her husband before he traveled?

(1) (Reply)

Husband Doesn't Gives Wife Housekeep(says N1,000 Should Cook Better Soup) / If Your Family Member Is Battling Cancer You May Want To Read This / Farting As A Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.