Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

You Need To Check Out What Happen At Burial Of My Friend's Grand Father. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Need To Check Out What Happen At Burial Of My Friend's Grand Father. (741 Views)

Abeg Please What Happen To Cocacola Rubber Coke.did Anyone Noticed It / This One Weak Me, Watch Viral Video Of One Corner Danced At Burial / LMKM See What Happen Wen This Guy Mix Ghanaian Jollof Rice With Nigerian Jollof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Check Out What Happen At Burial Of My Friend's Grand Father. by WonderManly(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Can someone tell me wayout of this place? But i dont want to die o!
I attended a burial of my friend's grand father yesterday but their tradition is that, at every burial ceremony, an old man would come out and announce the next person to die, so this old man said the first person to leave the burial ground will be next to die... since yesterday we are still at the burial. Who want to die now

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (ban) / Another Feather to PMB's cap / Fellow Wizard And Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.