Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

School In Poland/polish Study Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School In Poland/polish Study Visa (656 Views)

Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / 12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US / Pictures Of A Primary School In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School In Poland/polish Study Visa by telneting: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hi All, Please I want to pay my tuition fee in a school in poland,Clark University.
I want to know if its easy to get a polish study visa here in Nigeria.

Also, I want to know how popular is clark university.

James.
Re: School In Poland/polish Study Visa by ELDERLAGON: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
Why can't you make an arrangement with the school that you will pay be the tuition fee on arrival.I know so many schools in poland do that.They will only tell you to pay for the Visa LETTER,Letter of Invitation and courier.
Re: School In Poland/polish Study Visa by ELDERLAGON: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2009
The visa to poland is relatively simple to obtain provided you get everything right.
Re: School In Poland/polish Study Visa by telneting: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2009
Kindly send me more update to my box; kendiol@hotmail.com

Can the person get job as a student?

Thanks for your concern.

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Owerri Admission List 2009/2010 (merit And Supplementary / Direct Entry: Entrance Exam For Medical Student. / Online Studies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.