Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How To Add Bank Account Number To Your Npower Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Add Bank Account Number To Your Npower Portal (843 Views)

Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / Have You Collected Your Npower Tablet ? / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Bank Account Number To Your Npower Portal by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Congratulations to all those that have checked the N-Power Shortlisted Candidates List and found their names there.

I can feel the excitement in you, especially because you saw your name among the First Batch of the Federal Government’s youth empowerment initiative (N-Power).

Congratulations once again!

But what's the next thing?

A lot of people keep asking me this same question so I decided to treat it generally so that everyone can benefit.

The next step of action you’ll need to take is to login to your N-Power Portal and update your information, and also include your bank details so that you can receive your monthly stipends directly into your bank account.

How to Add Bank Account Number To Your Npower Portal? Is that the question on your mind?

Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Flair For Marketing? / Job Offer For Just 2 Lucky People / 4 Weeks Intensive Shoe Making Class Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.