Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here (3508 Views)

Never Reveal These 6 Secrets About Your Personal Life To Anybody / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" / Merry Christmas: Drop Your Christmas Shout Outs To Anybody Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Please guys,i can't just be typing what I wanna use the money for...I really need this urgently. I'm a new member here and someone told me I might get help from here that's why I register here. I will really appreciate it if anyone can help and I will return the money later in the future. Kindly please help!!! I need just 20k urgently please.

Kindly please inbox me for my bank account if you wanna help.
Thanks!!!

Please guys,i wanna use the money to save my sister's live (long story)...pls guys,i'm not really myself now.i'm just hoping someone can help here. I promise to return to anybody that give me the money soon but not with any specif date. Please for God sake.

Bank Name - GTBANK
Account No- 0049826545
Account Name- Abiodun

God bless you as you help!!!
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by Roidatom(m): 5:07am On Jan 12, 2017
Sorry dear, I can only afford to dash out 19. Here you go:

Kkkkk
Kkkkk
Kkkkk
Kkkk

Yeah, I know.
Don't mention.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by LarryBeryl(m): 5:20am On Jan 12, 2017
Roidatom:
Sorry dear, I can only afford to dash out 19. Here you go:

Kkkkk
Kkkkk
Kkkkk
Kkkk

Yeah, I know.
Don't mention.

That day will definitely come when you will need help BT all you all will get from people is disappointments and words of insult. help or keep quiet!!!
Stupid Nigerian mentality

Cc: Lalasticlala, you may be the door to another mans fortune.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by Roidatom(m): 5:24am On Jan 12, 2017
LarryBeryl:

That day will definitely come when you will need help BT all you all will get from people is disappointments and words of insult. help or keep quiet!!!
Stupid Nigerian mentality

Cc: Lalasticlala, you may be the door to another mans fortune.

Of course, if you know why you're helping, it's ok to help. Let the op be open, and you'll be surprised he'll get more than he desires.

Even Dangote won't just dash you 20k.
But I know you can,
So help or keep quiet.
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by Roidatom(m): 5:29am On Jan 12, 2017
My advice for you op. MzzAbiodun
State the reason why you need the money. If not, many might just look at your thread and bounce out. Good luck.
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 12, 2017
baba u won't get help here oooo...na insult u go dey receive
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by GogetterMD(m): 6:27am On Jan 12, 2017
You want help, on a forum you just registered on
You want a loan for what you haven't stated what you need it for (even a bank will show you the exit door)
Your period of Return Of the loan is too vague. Future? Really? Future when?
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by Benjom(m): 6:53am On Jan 12, 2017
You don't have time to tell us what you need the money for but you'll have the time to count if it's sent, abi?
Well, I'm willing to help if only you can destroy Shekau once and for all with concrete proof.
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Ok thanks...
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by LorDBolton(m): 6:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Hausas and Yorubas. With their 'beggy beggy' mentality

No pride at all.

NB: for the dummies, I ain't igbo
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
@mzzabiodun.
Lol lanreish. You again. Please type your account details in full.
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by EMMANUELOLAWAL: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please i need someone who can help me with just# 10,000 for a project....am having only a week left before the time runs out..please am pleading ..GOD will help anybody that help me .....08144062678..
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2017
EMMANUELOLAWAL:
Please i need someone who can help me with just# 10,000 for a project....am having only a week left before the time runs out..please am pleading ..GOD will help anybody that help me .....08144062678..
bro u dey beg for anoda person begging thread.you b bad market o.
can't you just open your own thread and do your own begging there

1 Like

Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by williamsloan: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Do you need a Fast and Guarantee loan to pay your bills or start up a Business? I offer both personal and business loan services to meet your financial needs at a low interest rate of 3%. Contact us today via williamsloanfirm00@outlook.com
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by ak22(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2018
williamsloan:
Do you need a Fast and Guarantee loan to pay your bills or start up a Business? I offer both personal and business loan services to meet your financial needs at a low interest rate of 3%. Contact us today via williamsloanfirm00@outlook.com

Are you operating nation wide?
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by ROBERTMOORE111: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
I'm still so surprised, i can't believe this, i just got a loan of $80,000 from Mr.Fisher Moore and nothing like upfront fee, is as if i'm dreaming, but no its reality, i'm so happy right now, and not only that i just got engaged on friday, I'm full of happiness now, you can contact him now elijahcapitals@gmail.com
Re: Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here by ekehopp: 5:47am On Aug 23, 2019
htn

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Facebook Ads With Paypal-procedures / Three Kidnapper Killed In Abraka,delta Victim Survives / How True Is This " 2015 Nigerian Empowerment Contest Batch B"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.