Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. (622 Views)

You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / 10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by raphy(m): 6:12am On Jan 12, 2017
Tell your partner these 10 things for a relationship meant to last

1."I  miss you"
These words can look so simple, but they have great impacts on relationships. Saying the words “I miss you” to your partner through an email message or a simple text will make them feel needed and appreciated. If your partner is at work and you’re home with the kids, you can send them a group family picture with a text like: “We miss you, and can’t wait to have you home!”

2."how can I help"
Everyone needs help once in a while. If your partner is stressed about something they can’t seem to find, maybe their car keys or some other thing, always ask them how you can help. That way, you will always lighten your partner’s burden, and they will come to rely on you whenever they need help.

3.sweetheart do you remember that day when we first" ........
It’s no doubt that relationships have a way of losing that special “touch” as the years go by. Always remind your partner of the most cherished moments you guys had together. It could be your first vacation together or any other fun day in your lives. This will help both of you always remember why your relationship is so special.

4.how did your day go?
Never forget to ask your partner about their day. Even if you have been having a bad day yourself, that doesn’t mean you should not ask your partner about their day. Discussing your days with each other deepens the friendship of the relationship.

5."you  are gorgeous"
Complimenting your partner is a great way to make them feel appreciated and needed. Compliment them on their strong attributes by saying things like; “I love it when you wear those shoes because you have lovely legs!”

6.What do you think?
Being in a relationship is like being in a partnership business, where both partners have equal stakes. Always ask your partner about their opinion on decisions, no matter how big or small they might be.

7."let's have a middle ground"
Arguments exist in relationships. Even if you’re convinced you’re 100% correct during an argument with your partner, that’s not an excuse to disregard how your partner feels. Try to have a middle ground in every argument for the interest of both parties.

8."please and thank you"
Try to include these two words whenever you ask your partner to help you out with something. It makes a big difference

9."I am sorry"
Everybody makes a mistake. And if you make one, always remember to admit your mistakes and say you’re sorry. Refusing to accept your mistakes could turn something that would have been a small quarrel into a huge fight that could destroy the trust in the relationship.

10."I love you"
These are the magical words in any relationship, and no matter how many times you say them, those 3 words can never lose their meaning. So, say them often to your partner!

Goodmorning family do have a blessed day. wink
Re: Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by Olalan(m): 6:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Valid points no doubt, but unfortunately in this part of the world relationships are been built around financial strength. Love seems to be for the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by raphy(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Olalan:
Valid points no doubt, but unfortunately in this part of the world relationships are been built around financial strength. Love seems to be for the highest bidder.
That's not true dude .not all girls are same .
Re: Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by raphy(m): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2017
Can the mods Please help me to put it in the right place .it will be honor thank you. wink
Re: Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by TashaGirl: 6:32am On Jan 12, 2017
That does not mean a guy will not cheat angry.
Mtchewwwwww undecided

But you are on point op wink
Re: Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by paschal47(m): 6:43am On Jan 12, 2017
When the left hand washes the right hand, and the right washes the left, both hands becomes clean.

If it's coming from one person alone, the person would get tired of saying it soon

1 Like

Re: Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Lemme try this formula. grin

1 Like

Re: Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by duduade: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2017
Only someone with a Good heart will value their relationships.. You don't need to say all these!!!! How many times you wan say am... You wee run outta of vocabulary
Re: Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by Elkay3: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2017
When a boy finished all this lovely raised points, a guy with a badass pocket and a Lamborghini, will simply pick up the gal. And the poor dude will be left in smoke.

Worst, his friends would start calling him Mr Nice guy and the endless circle of teasing continues.

Well, good points though.
Re: Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by raphy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks everyone simply put it to better use ok.#raphycares
Re: Tell You Partner These 10 Things For A Relationship Built To Last. by raphy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Elkay3:
When a boy finished all this lovely raised points, a guy with a badass pocket and a Lamborghini, will simply pick up the gal. And the poor dude will be left in smoke.

Worst, his friends would start calling him Mr Nice guy and the endless circle of teasing continues.

Well, good points though.
Money ain't everything dude so just chill ok grin

(1) (Reply)

Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ / Bbnaija...housemate Brought Out Live Nip**e / My Boss Is Not Treating Me Like Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.