Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

A Reliable Custom Clearing Agent I Recommend - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Reliable Custom Clearing Agent I Recommend (265 Views)

Your Reliable Custom Licensed Clearing Agent Is Here Affordable Rate... / SOLD! SOLD!! Custom Clearing In Progress! 2010 Mercedes Benz GLK350 / Calculate Your Gain,deal With Us For Your Imp/export,freight And Custom Clearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reliable Custom Clearing Agent I Recommend by DonnixWorld: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2017
I am into importation and exportation which we all know that one of the major challenges in this business is having a trusted and reliable agent to handle clearing and freight activities.

Right now I have great news for you all because I have found a very trustworthy and reliable freight forwarding company that has been giving me peace of mind in all my dealings with them and I want to personally recommend them to you.

They are called Delar freight and forwarding company. They will smoothly handle any of your need for general haulage, shipping, custom clearing, exportation and warehousing.

Their head office is at No 44 Bombay crescent off Talakuta road, Apapa Lagos and they have various representatives to cover different zones across Nigeria so they can meet your needs anywhere you are in Nigeria without having to travel all the way to Lagos.

To give them a try and discuss your needs I recommend you call this client services number for a fast response: +(234)-08174-125-329.
Please remember to mention to them that Mr Donald of Donnix World referred you to them.

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2005 Land Rover 3 / I Need Used Benz 190 Or Golf 3 Urgently / Toks Toyota Camry 2008 Model For 3m(negotiateable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.