Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Extortion Of Customers At Mtn Ughelli Centre - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Extortion Of Customers At Mtn Ughelli Centre (723 Views)

AMORAN Clears Air On Alleged Extortion Of Okada Riders In Ogun / My Experience At MTN Office Today. / Employment Opportunities At MTN Nigeria. Don't Miss Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extortion Of Customers At Mtn Ughelli Centre by stonekc(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2017
i want to bring to the notice of the public and the mtn officials the unprofessional and criminals acts been perpetuated at mtn office ughelli ccentre.Last week, i was there to do a welcome back, the sum of 650 naira was charged by the staffs, and no airtym was given nor added to d sim, i aked politely why i was been charged such an amount, instead of answering me, i received a barrage of insults, the sim i went to receive was not working properly, i went back there and the the staff almost fought me. from my own private investigation,i found out that has been their pattern, extorting customers unneccesarily not only that their customer service is nothing to write home about, they are unprofessional.yesterday i went to the mtn office close to allen roundabout, the difference was clearer than 7 up,the service was so professional,the staffs were very competent and i was well attended to, i was charged 150 naira (for the same welcome back pack that i was charged 650 in Ughelli) and my sim is now working perfectly.

cc: lalasticlala , front page please
Re: Extortion Of Customers At Mtn Ughelli Centre by jamoscofield(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2017
Best way : send em mail & watch em call you asap
Re: Extortion Of Customers At Mtn Ughelli Centre by JideSM: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
stonekc:
i want to bring to the notice of the public and the mtn officials the unprofessional and criminals acts been perpetuated at mtn office ughelli ccentre.Last week, i was there to do a welcome back, the sum of 650 naira was charged by the staffs, and no airtym was given nor added to d sim, i aked politely why i was been charged such an amount, instead of answering me, i received a barrage of insults, the sim i went to receive was not working properly, i went back there and the the staff almost fought me. from my own private investigation,i found out that has been their pattern, extorting customers unneccesarily not only that their customer service is nothing to write home about, they are unprofessional.yesterday i went to the mtn office close to allen roundabout, the difference was clearer than 7 up,the service was so professional,the staffs were very competent and i was well attended to, i was charged 150 naira (for the same welcome back pack that i was charged 650 in Ughelli) and my sim is now working perfectly.

cc: lalasticlala , front page please

Y'ello Stonekc,

I am sorry to read this from you. This is not the way we like to treat our subscribers and I am here to correct this for you. Please PM the affected phone number, evidence of payment (if you can get it). I will take it up for you.

Please note that I manage a thread here on Nairaland where this type of complaint can be easily attended to.

https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread

Thank you.

JideSM
Re: Extortion Of Customers At Mtn Ughelli Centre by stonekc(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
i am telling u wat i experienced,y would i lie with such a thing, there is no evidence of payment, u can do your own private investigation cos they are stil charging 650 for a sim without giving you any credit
JideSM:

Y'ello Stonekc,

I am sorry to read this from you. This is not the way we like to treat our subscribers and I am here to correct this for you. Please PM the affected phone number, evidence of payment (if you can get it). I will take it up for you.

Please note that I manage a thread here on Nairaland where this type of complaint can be easily attended to.

https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread

Thank you.

JideSM
Re: Extortion Of Customers At Mtn Ughelli Centre by stonekc(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
how can i get there e mail add, ve realy searched for it
jamoscofield:
Best way :
send em mail & watch em call you asap

(1) (Reply)

Ivan Rakitic Dreams Of A Career-long Stay At F.C. Barcelona / Why We Say "O'clock" When Reporting Time. / Tel Aviv:The White City And The City That Never Sleeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.